[FB] XP Penalty??????

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by diva of destruction, Sep 17, 2013.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Hi, I am asking this question on behalf of one of my captains, and I need a developer to answer, please. My friend has just noticed in the last few days that his XP is only about 70% of what it used to be, in PVP activity. Boss fight and other XP has remained the same. Is there some kind of XP penalty? This player has higher than average stamina and has gone through this once before. Is there a formula????? Thanks in advance for your kind attention. :)

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

There is definitely a "formula" involved when it comes to determining XP for battles. Im assuming the XP drop this player has noticed is coming against players they have engaged before? Im also assuming that the player in question is adding SP as they normally do. This would explain why XP has remained similar for boss attacks and other areas. The unknown factor here is what the players that your captain in engaging in PVP are doing. The formula takes into account what both players have done as far as SP allocation, level, personal att, personal def, load out and clan. Your captain may be doing everything the same on average but that doesnt mean their rivals are.