[FB] xp bonus from assist challenge and adventure

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by rand al thor, Oct 18, 2014.

1. rand al thor

rand al thor New Member

my rewards for assist is been cut in half and i cant find a reason for it i am lvl 2667 can anyone help me to understand what have happen to it.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It will dwindle down after "X" amounts of help's, keep's going it'll go down to 1 exp, until 24 hr. period resets, then back to max exp.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Never ceases to amaze me about how many times someone has asked that question thru the years , lmao:rolleyes:

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

it could be the 3 day calendar helps, you only get half the exp for those anyway

5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

yes, but don't those count towards your limit, too?

6. Demonik1

the 3 day calendar helps count against your limit...the monthly calendar helps do not

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

i don't understand why the 3 day helps are included with the regular ones when the monthlies are not

8. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Never really paid it any attention. Gonna check on it.

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

yep. the 3 day helps are included in the diminishing xp limit, even though they provide less xp for each help than the regular ones. so if you do a whole bunch of them, you get even less xp than if they were all regular helps.

10. Demonik1

i rarely help on the 3 day calendars unless i havent done many helps the day im doing them...i dont want to waste my 40 helps getting half the exp

11. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

that's the point. the 3 days should be separate from the regulars, just like the monthlies. they can diminsh, too, but they should diminish in their own category.

12. Demonik1

sounds like something that should be posted in the idea section

13. Kirsten

I doubt it would happen, they a different events ,you are not losing anything anyway you still have the same amount to help, and the extra option to get coins,xp from the extra calendar. I also believe, could be wrong,it is the challenges that is included in the 3day calendars not the adventure helps,not the monthly,which there is also a limit, once I get to the 1 XP I stop helping till it resets,cause not sure if that will count against someone else taking a spot?? that part I am not sure of. We all have the same limits so no one is getting more than anyone else, so we are all equal.

14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

if we are all equal, then why set limits in the first place?

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I believe that this has been brought up in the ideas section before and left in limbo. Don't hold your breath on this one.

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

We're not all "equal", and it's naive to think that we are. That's why there are limits. You know, alt abuse, etc.

17. Kirsten

Equal in this as far as we all have the same amount of instances to collect on these calendars and challenges, sheeesh

Demonik1 likes this.
  18. Kirsten

It is Kano's game ,they set limits, IMO there have to be limits in a game or the game would be out of control,there are limits in almost anything I can think of in life as well as in games, why do you find that an issue?

Demonik1 likes this.