wow that was fast

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by im the beast, Jan 17, 2012.

1. im the beast

im the beast Member

dam that was fast kano just goes to show who is in ur pocket, and rentlentless u know me and the other 2 that were banned.. how could u and or other know we wasnt cheats but kano didnt????????? i honestly think we were banned b/c of what we were doing by taking people down and not stopping at all u know how we played ruthless...lol look kano had cc info on us so they knew we wasnt cheating..... hell in the end of it i had permission to use the others cc b/c i didnt have one at the time lol anyways i know the truth xxxx is useing a bot nowa days didnt always use one but now is.....well i guess ill just start reporting like crazy which is something ive always stayed away from........but i guess there is a first time for eveything lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
  2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

My point is, you have no proof of anything, only your say so. That isn't going to get anyone banned.

Send messages to support. Find out what kind of info they are looking for to ban someone using a bot. I have spent months trying to get someone banned before, and in the end it was a screen shot of one simple line of words that said it all, and kano banned them for it.

Posting on the forum about people cheating, doesn't get them banned. You know it will just end up being a lot of dribble between the 2 sides involved.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  3. im the beast

im the beast Member

yes i know but im not going to spend mounths getting someone banned i was hoping that if enough people see either they say anything or not here maybe they can and or will at least pay attention to what is going on...and sometimes u dont need proof to know the truth....anyways dont have the time today...

4. alka

alka Banned

Am I missing something here. Who's been banned? And if it's for attacking people in the game why?