World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Steve Hughes, Jan 23, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not irked, playing the game, PS get it straight there is only 1 friend that has posted in my defense.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It happens to almost everyone, case in point, Rodney took his lumps for quite some time when he started and he held his own and kept playing and is doing pretty well, and KMA was having fun and yes listing people can be fun and bring some action and bounties are a very important feature in these games, and sorry but Yes you are whining.

3. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

If that's what you think Kirsten then fine! I'm not part of the gang so I guess I'm fair game after all.
    Certainly don't feel I'm whining, crying, being angry or whinging.
    Just trying to understand.
    When starting the thread I thought it was a bit extreme to be bountied for posting in World Chat but I now understand that this is usual practice.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

it is not extreme , do unto others as they have done unto you and have fun.

5. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Kirsten - that's fine if one can. But how could I hope to retaliate when somebody 8K levels above me bounties me?!
    Fun is my middle name!

George Burd likes this.
  6. Rodas

Rodas New Member

oh noooo KMA.... ur being a bad boy bty low levels :p ohhhh come on.... im gonna report also everytime i post in WC and LIZLINGS slaps me.... oh for god sake... play farmville

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  7. Your

Your New Member

steve you had it coming. when KISSMYACE bounties people he does it usually if hes bored....you mouthing off and talking about his 'equipment' wasnt the right way to go. doing what you did, you kinda deserved it. KISSMYACE is actually a really nice guy....unless you piss him off.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Rodas - another guy directed here from World Chat I see. Guess I'll get nothing intelligent from you then!
    Heretic - thanks. I understand KMA may be a nice guy but he didn't start our relationship off in the best way! I don't know if you saw the entire thread in World chat but there was a fair bit before my comment about his 'equipment' as you so eloquently put it!

9. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

i could bounty u too if i wanted to lmao :p

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Respect in games are earned just like in life, and you have none of mine Steve by your comments being a newb or not.

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  11. Kirsten

I mean find someone smaller and do it to them, but seriously it is all part of them game, and not sure what your question was that got this all started in WC but it really does not matter,

12. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

just heal up and peck me a bit lmao :p

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Steve, quit while you are ahead, we are long time players and this discussion is just gonna keep going south.

Rodas likes this.
  14. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Thanks Kirsten. My original question related to the purpose of World Chat. I think I understand the perils of it now - though don't think it's what KANO intended.
    As for picking on lower levels. Nope, that's something I would never lower myself to - unless I'm bounty hunting.

George Burd likes this.
  15. Kirsten

hahaha well I will and do and if they wind up on my rival list , oh well

Steve Hughes likes this.
  16. Your

Your New Member

called respect though steve.....some have it....some deserve it. its easy to give hard to earn back. but steve seriously? how many times do people need to be told....its a battle game. people hit lower levels. i do it. do i care? nope. do they cry? no, cause they know its a battle game. they dont come into the forums and cry about a single bounty. when vikings where around, did the little weak ones cry about fighting the bigger stronger viking? nope. just got on with it

17. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

I don't think I'm ahead Kirsten!
    I understand bounties and that you can bounty lower levels.
    I was also hopeful that by starting a discussion I could get an understanding of how things work and hopefully not end up being ostracized. It seems on the latter point I have failed though!

George Burd likes this.
  18. Your

Your New Member

if you dont think you're ahead why keep talking?

19. Rodas

Rodas New Member

Eysteir Aslaug is currently dead and cannot be placed on the Bounty List at this time.
    Thats my intelligent reply for you

20. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

I'm talking because I want to.
    I heard Viking Clan is dying but thought I'd check it out anyway.
    As a new player it is fairly dead - not many active players.
    If I was a high level player I think I'd want to encourage new people to the game to keep it fresh.
    Now, whilst some of the responses here have been helpful - for which I thank you - most of them make me think this is a 'closed group'. Ultimately that will not be helpful to keeping the game going.
    I was hoping World chat would be a place to go to and learn / contribute but experience now says otherwise. If you look at the board now it is saying things like "Keep Eysteir Aslaug dead". Doesn't seem to go against what I have been saying. Just says to me there's a clique with a load of sheep following...

George Burd likes this.