World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Steve Hughes, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Ok then JADES. If you understand what this discussion is about then let's hear your thoughts. Use WOADLORDS reply as a template. I'd like to hear what you have to say.

2. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

he'll just tell u the same thing :p

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Going to bed, but as stated use world chat wisely, there will always be bored folks that like to prod=list/slap, but don't cuss em out for it, take it as it is and PS go fluck yourself,,

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  4. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Thanks Rodney, but I'm sure JADES can speak for himself and hopefully without being abusive.

5. Rodney Rangel

i like the sound of that lmao :p

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

wow now that will get you bountied for sure lol

LaScepter likes this.
  7. Kirsten

don't count on it from any of us lol

8. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Hi Kirsten. So don't you think there will be a proper discussion here. I was disappointed that JADES and Rodney wanted to hijack the thread purely for abuse. What do you think?

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Abusive? You made this thread about my actions, I can and will respond anyway I feel.

10. Kirsten

I think you should play the game and not expect much support for your issue, everyone gets bountied and there does not have to even be a reason, Most of us have played for years, have had it done to us or we have done it to others, Just keep in mind it is a game, and it is designed to pummel each other, But asking this question while I understand, is not gonna get ya anything but more attention. These are PVP games , translates to Beat the snot out of someone. WC is a drama hot bed, be glad ya did not post your add me link, things could have been worse lol.

Just relax play and have fun, these are games do not get yourself worked up about, although I know as a new player ya might not realize that yet.

11. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Not exactly sure what "proper discussion" you want. If you're already calling people bullies (there are no bullies in a fighting game) then perhaps you need to rethink whether you want to play a game like this. Those were angry comments dude you posted in WC. That bounty apparently really pissed you off because you immediately got personal. Be prepared for more "bullies" if you go that route.

Steve Hughes, JADES and Kirsten like this.
  12. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

JADES - true that instigated the post but that's not what it's about - it's a wider debate about what World chat is for and why people use it.
    Don't you think that new people posting may be put off posting on the board and ultimately leave the game if they get bountied or ganged up on after posting?
    Is that what you or KANO want - to drive away people?
    I realise it is a game and I don't care about being bountied. Just seems a little harsh as a response to a perfectly polite post. I also don't think it is 'fair' that a high level guy like you wants to bully a low level guy like me though I fully understand that this is permitted and I totally accept that.
    I just think that you, as experienced players should be nurturing and encouraging new players - they are what will keep the game going - not picking on them.

George Burd likes this.
  13. Kirsten

No you do not have the right attitude or understanding for this game if you really believe all that. Stay out of WC but I fear everyone has your link so you are a dead duck, so my advice keep a low profile and play your game and really this is what we would consider whining and that is gonna only get you more attention.

JADES likes this.
  14. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Thanks Old Salt. It is true that I was aggravated by being bountied. I had no idea that posting innocently on World Chat would have that effect. I now have learned not to post on World Chat.
    My responses to JADE only got fruity based on his response to me asking why he bountied me (something like "I was bored, LOL").
    If you think about it, how else can I respond? I certainly couldn't beat KMA in a fight. It did wonder what kind of thrill he got from picking on smalll fry. If I was him I certainly wouldn't bounty small guys - what does that prove?

George Burd likes this.
  15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I do not hold a tit out to nurture people on, but if people ask a question, I'm more than willing to help. As I stated was bored, hence the bounty, and you got pissy about it, which makes it fun because saw got under your skin. Frankly I don't care about raid bosses and glad they are over with so can continue with normal game play.

Old Salt and Kirsten like this.
  16. Old Salt

Better to find out right away if this game is for you or not instead of going for months without being touched and getting a false impression. And don't look for nurturing in a game like this. Again, the anger in your chat responses tells me you haven't accepted that he has the right to bounty you. You took it way too personally.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    Kirsten and JADES like this.
  17. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Kirsten - what you appear to be saying is that because I have asked a question on World Chat and started a thread that I am now a 'dead duck'. Is that a normal, grown up response to being rational?

18. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Old Salt -as stated, I'm fine being bountied and I am not angry. Neither am I crying. However, I get the impression that KMA is extremely irked!
    It also does seem from a lot of the responses on this board that this is indeed a 'closed club'.

19. Rodney Rangel

stay out of wc and mabe u wont get the axe :p

LaScepter likes this.
  20. Old Salt

You can be bountied for posting in WC. For not posting in WC. Because someone thinks you're about to post in WC. If you never post in WC you can be bountied. There are no set of "rules" that will keep you from being bountied, or attacked by those in your range. If you can accept that then you will be fine in this game, otherwise I predict you will be constantly making threads like this in this forum looking for answers nobody can give you.

Steve Hughes and Kirsten like this.