World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Steve Hughes, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Hi everybody. I'm new to this and posted a message on "World Chat" asking if there were any RAID bosses that had room for a low leveller. KissMyAce then bountied me straight away and thought that was funny. Several people then warned me that I had it coming simply because I posted on World Chat.

I noticed that another innocent poster was also bountied a few minutes later.
    Is this what all of you and KANO want? Do you want World Chat to simply be a club where those not part of the club get bountied.
    To me, that doesn't really seem to fit the purpose of a chat group.
    Interested in others thoughts - particularly KANO's.
    Thank you

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

its just some harmless bounties, your heal link works just as good as everyone elses and at low levels the exp you lose is next to nothing and easy to get back...brush it off and move on and keep on postin :)

George Burd, Kirsten and Steve Hughes like this.
  3. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Thanks Demonik1 but I'm asking a wider question about using World Chat.
    Being bountied once is fine - part of the game (however, KissMyAce has now told me I am his 'new toy'...)
    Is it a 'closed group'?
    Do new posters always get bountied (if so, then there should be a warning maybe!?)
    Is this what others and KANO want?

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

KMA here, it was funny LOL, now come cry here as well? LMFAO, click heal and continue the game.. What, you think going to ban people for it? Every action has a consequence.

Kirsten and Demonik1 like this.
  5. Demonik1

well with the crazy new level achievements kano just released, jades is probly assuming and planning ahead for when they release the bounty 50k lower levels for a reward of 5 skill points and 4 fps hahaha always smart to plan ahead xD

6. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

KMA - welcome to the discussion! I'm not here to cry. As you will see, I am discussing.
    If by "every action has a consequence" that you mean:
    Action - ask a question on World chat
    Consequence - you are bountied;
    ...then I am wondering if this is what everybody wants.
    It seems to me that a lot of people are shying away from World Chat because it merely serves as a place people like you can get cheap thrills?
    What do others think?

7. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

its a war game :p its wat its for LOL

Kirsten and Steve Hughes like this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually was bored then he mouthed off LOL said I had a small dick, what would you do Demonik?

9. Demonik1

i woulda asked him how long hes been talkin to my wife lolol

10. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

Thanks Rodney - I understand it's a war game.
    But what do people think about why people use World Chat? I notice you are one of the 'in crowd' and immediately de-clanned me - probably to disassociate yourself from me so you wouldn't be picked on (maybe!)

11. Rodney Rangel

i would prolly get banned from wc for sayin D$%K :p

Kirsten and Demonik1 like this.
  12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Nah, you'd torment him as well.

13. Rodney Rangel

ppl DO get bountied on wc for posting addy links instead of job board

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Demonik1

ive tormented people just because i didnt like their name lol you already knew my answer before you asked it haha

Kirsten likes this.
  15. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

If I cried, & made a thread for EVERYTIME Matt , KMA, JADES - bountied me just for chits & giggles the flood gates would open & we would all be swallowed up hahaha-- actually if it wasn't for his bounties on me over the years, I would never had the incentive to almost catch up to his level-- although both our defenses are way strong, I finally made it to where he can't beat me (attacking) & I will not be able to win on him no matter even after I pass his level! cheers!

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This thread will be gone in 5-6hrs so let's beat it up, 1 bounty=comes here to the forum to make a post crying I listed him, just listed him again for it. He was dumb enough to send me a VC spam mssg. guess what that means?

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I can still beat you David, slap me I'll show ya

Kirsten likes this.
  18. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

My friend, If you're planning to keep playing this game you have to be prepared for much worst..the only thing that you should keep in mind is that this is just a game...here miracles happen, you get killed you click heal and move on. ;)

19. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

KMA - please don't say I have come here crying. That's not true. I am simply trying to (a) understand the philosophy of World Chat and (b) seeing whether that is what other people like. If, after a proper discussion the consensus is that bountying anyone posting on World chat is 'fair' then I'm ok to go with this. Maybe there should be a code of conduct though, or a health warning for newbies? What do other people think?

20. Rodney Rangel

like i said its a war game,,geez :p cry me wallgreens

Demonik1 likes this.