[All] World Chat

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Oct 8, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OK, I was against free speakers in the very get go (tried to search for thread with no luck)
    Some people try to help others, while some will just talk chit all day long if it's free (I put this as all, but game I play is FB,VC)

How about a "allowance" on 10 speakers a day, no carry over with them=Gone each day if not used.
    If feel need for more to talk smack, buy them or wait till day 7 for the 15 free speakers.

Any thought's? Beat it to a pulp, and don't forget to vote.
    By no means is this a priority, but with all new changes, I believe is a necessity to help those that do not understand certain concept's.

RainSunGone likes this.
  2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

yeah some people get a little carried away... i play on FB/ZS no free speakers, you get the 7day 15, so i just sit and hope they run out and dont buy any,lol...

3. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Ten a day sounds like a really good idea, however, how would the weekly reward of fifteen play into that if it doesn't carry over? Take some people to "church" on a specific day? Or would there be two numbers side by side? Using first the ten free ones every day then getting into the ones earned and paid for?

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

there are so many diff ways to message on fb that i dont even see a point in having speakers anymore....people talk crap on server2 chat but just like anything else after a while they get bored unless they get reactions...and those players can be muted if you dont want your chat bogged down with annoying mindless spew...i say get rid of them period and stop making people pay to talk....but since i dont play on fb but once every 2-3 months for 20 mins tops, i wont vote this up or down...just my opinion :)

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'll donate the 100s of speakers I have to anyone that wants them.

6. blackbee045

blackbee045 New Member

How would the weekly reward of fifteen play into that if it doesn't carry over? Take some people to "church" on a specific day?

7. Demonik1

church? whats that?

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

NM, I can tell no one commenting is actually in "same boat" as I am. I still don't feel should be free on FB/VC, but need's to get a little adjustment.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They are free on Kong and prob armor and the old myspace ( that one not sure of) so why do we have to use FP's on FB, feeling like a red headed stepchild here :(

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with being a red headed stepchild... :p

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

;)

12. Demonik1

i just dont see why theres a need to pay to talk in a chat at all....just because the ones here arent on the same page as you doesnt change the fact that kano is making people pay to talk and as ive stated if you dont want to see the people talking annoying mindless spew all day and night you can mute them....having an allowance of speakers isnt going to change that either...it just makes it easier for the crap talkers to talk more of it without buying them and they will pick and choose their spots to chime in....even pissing people off is a strategy and those that are good at it will utilize it to their fullest extent

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

1 Star...bad idea...why should we have to pay more when kano already gets a bunch from us already there is no need to buy speakers anymore every single chat should be free since u already know we are buying there weapons an crap like that u have LOST YOUR MIND DUDE....an i hoping kano will not allow this Thread to be brought up to the Dev...aint no need...an everyone can talk junk if they want too its a free country to talk an type if anyone wants too an thats the way it should be held about it....all im saying is they dont need to focus on that anyways they need to get rid of the Script/bot an alt accounts first before any of this stuff is brought up....which this is my opinion pfftt...

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well Justin, as you might not already be aware of, "FB is pay to chat if do excessively," so go stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Free chat was brought up for FB a long time ago here in the forums and the idea was shut down (by the forum members I might add). It was a KANO idea as well to make it "free" Like you should care anyways, thought you were banned LOL

Did a quick search and go figure one of them was yours http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/world-chat-speakers.12160/

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  15. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

im not ban anymore Jade i was able to get it back thank god...but there is no reason into paying just to use Chats why an i mean why what is the point at paying the price just to use the Feature it is crazy...bc i aint paying for it an if they do it bc u want them too i want them to take my world chat down on facebook if that happens an i dont wanna see it either if an i mean if it does happen u are outta of your mind which u dont gotta brain barely anyways since u do like ditching players over there comments an idea's an suprise to me u are still in the forums the way u talk to other players in a bad way half of the time so when u talk bad about someone expect the same back brother....

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Blah,Blah,Blah Justin..... (Try to use a cohesive sentence) This would allow you to talk more chit if want to do so. Some of us actually help others and trying to make it free daily for those that do that.

As I've stated FB chat is "NOT FREE" So once again, stick that in your pipe and smoke it...

17. Demonik1

if its any good ill stick it in my pipe and smoke it hahaha

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

19. Demonik1

yeah but that was the almost year ago me, lol i dont even remember that guy ;p

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Kirsten

think he was a poser :rolleyes:

Demonik1 likes this.