World Chat Speakers

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

do u think we will ever have the world chat for free bc the way i been noticing that we cant see how many speakers we got left is there or maybe anyways we can have it for free besides payin favor points??? this has been on my mind for awhile now..

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

as far as i know .( at least on KP ) the world chat is free

3. Justin the killer

its not on facebook bc i had to purchase some the other day...luckly i had enough to get 5 speakers...

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i havent talked on the world chat in a long time on Facebook so idk lol

5. Justin the killer

well lets just say if its free on kanoplay it should be on facebook which means i should get my refund back on them 5 speakers i purchase...lol thats all she wrote lmfao

6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i agree with you on that .... but dont hold your breath lmao

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

We have been getting alot more free ones for some time now,I forget how many we get,but it is more than the ones we use to get with the daily rewards. If I remember right it was around the time the new chat was first introduced in PC

8. Justin the killer

well linda only reason why i am speaking of this why should we pay on facebook an if we are getting it free on kanoplay??? i would like to see it free on facebook as well...i dont like running out of speakers lol..

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Put this in idea section so I can vote it a 1, unlimited chat would be horrible.

10. ben

ben Active Member

its not that bad really Matthew ...

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Try FB VC and then tell me that LOL

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i have to agree with matt on this one, way too many people on fb for free wc, especially when theres chat on fb anyway...kinda pointless

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LMAO the less you have the less you die , so in this case less is better :)

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I believe we're still considering making the Facebook chat free at some point. We've already loosened up on the speakers a bit, so we're still testing the waters.

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well, "If you are considering this," toss it in the dumpster this is "NOT" a idea that should even be under consideration. We have group/jobs/guild for free already, but for people to talk chit all day for free should not be a option. Pay to play=pay to talk chit, 15 speakers on day 7 daily rewards is enough for people to recruit chieftains which was the intention. Not to talk chit all day long for free, yes have the mute option but in no way is that a viable option. If they wanna talk chit 65 speakers for 10 fp's is extremely generous already.

17. Suzie

Suzie Member

I agree 100% with Matthew on this. I don't post much here or anywhere for that matter, so get me to post here now, you know something to it!! No way should world chat become free at all on FB. The garbage that goes on in it and said in it. The hateful, spiteful things that are said in there against others is simply despicable! Reporting it is no good, nothing happens, no one banned from it. Muting it? Really? So the rest of as the world turns in VC club, so they can laugh and pat each other on the back with low balling others to make themselves feel better and then when called on it, it calms down and tries to play it off as smack talk... that is not smack talk, it is out right slander done in a clever way to cover their own butts. It is truly appalling and sickening to see these so called mature adults get on the way they do and say the things they say at the expense of others. You make that chat a free for all... a free for all it will be... to continuously bash, trash, slander, attack a person and their character. As Matthew says, there is enough world speakers made available now for what they were originally intended to be for ... and then you have others who abuse them and buy them to continue to abuse other players verbally. Make em pay... don't make it easier for them... trash this idea and flush...

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well said SUZ! I did leave one thing out, that FB has group chat/groups to bash on others. World chat, which is on "YOUR GAME" should not be free for all to see the banter/pokes, is fun at times, other times hit's a different realm. I've done it and many others have in the past, but refrain is a good thing=keep the cost for speakers as it is.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Was just reading thru some world chats ,ughhhh ,to give more speakers to anyone is just a nice idea in principle, but if kano would take a look at what goes on there , alot childish , stupid, boring and dumb comments for the most part. Also something others and myself have noticed is in looking thru the job board, players looking for clan have their links there, I find it a Pain to have to make sure I don't click those links by mistake, I am just looking for bosses not clan. If someone needs clan they can send it thru the game, not liking that all of a sudden we don't need to be fb friends anymore. Glad I am done need clan the old fashioned way, long time ago , which made it easier to weed out the looneys when ya can look at their FB page before adding someone :)

20. Terminator

Terminator Member

speakers

Giving away free WC speakers could be likened to eating fish tacos out of the back of a 1971 Ford Panel Van from a guy named El Guapo.

1242171308-jessetacos.jpg

It may seem like a good idea now, but you're gonna pay for it later many times over...even if they are 10ยข each.
    Don't do it! ;)