[LCN] WORLD CHAT ISSUE

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Herwindo Chayadi, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Since yesterday why my default screen while open this game include world chat box? I mean usually I have to click to open wc box but now automatically open with the game. Is there any new update from kano for this? Please reply anyone. Thanks. :)

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Zoom in to 110% on browser settings will stop it from opening Ctrl and + key one time.

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  3. Jades, I'm using my mobile phone. Should I do what you suggest? Or anything else way?

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I believe I know what your talking about, on my ZTE Valet phone and tablet the screen is not wide enough to close chat down on KANOPLAY, even using horizontal views. Never play on them but I see the problem of no way to "x' out world chat, Maybe Smack can chime into this one tomorrow. :)

5. That's true, Jades. That wc box really annoying me in playing. Slow down my current speed. Yes, there's no exit button even in horizontal view screen. Ggggrrrrrr.... Hope could be solve soon. Sorry if my English bad or poor. I'm from South East, Indonesia. Thanks for your kindly reply. Very appreciate it. :)

6. That's true, Jades. That wc box slow down my current speed. Yes, there's no exit button even in horizontal view. Really annoying me in gaming. Gggrrrrr..... Hope could be solve soon. Sorry if my english bad or poor. I'm come from south east, Indonesia. Not my primary language though. Thank you very much for your kindy response. Very appreciate it. :)

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Have you tried the KANO app yet? I know this isn't a solution on KANOPLY but chat will not pop up there.
    Smack, if need screen shot's I can send you them in private so don't have to edit out my stats for public viewing.

8. I already try mob wars on play store app in android operating system but my phone isn't compatible with the apps. Beside that with apps not to much features you can find there. Too limited. FYI, now I'm using chrome to play this game. You can imagine how hard for me playing this game.

9. This issue already solve. Now WC box back to normal. Thanks KANO. :)

10. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

if you clicked onto world chat and posted something then left the game without closing world chat, it usually reopens when you log back on

11. Ok I get it. Now everything is back normaly. Thanks anyway for inform me. :)

12. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

your welcome, hope the information helped you