World Boss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by James Wright, Jun 30, 2013.

1. James Wright

James Wright Member

Yet another world boss goes undefeated. Kano, time to realise that it's frustrating players. New players aren't getting the drops from a defeated boss. In turn they cannot get Elite or Legendary versions and it must be quite frustrating for them. I think some of the drops are even required for crafting so there a bit knackered there as well.

Something needs to be done, and fast, every world boss that goes undefeated is a knife in the guts for the game, players get disenchanted, leave and the game goes to shit.

A lot of players have made more than a significant investment in the game in terms of hard cash, hours of graft and serious grief from partners who are VC widows! Come on Kano, get it sorted and restore some faith for the masses of loyal players you have before its too late. Your a business so start acting like one, address serious issues like missing achievements for your ultra high level players, glitches in the arena, a challenge that just takes you to a blank screen and a lack of a new boss for the now open top world.

If your going to release things, have some consistency please. Release it in its entirety when it ready to go, not just piece meal to the annoyance of everyone.

Not just my impression but you seem to be losing interest in the game, I noticed the very same with Might of Many and then hey presto they pulled the plug and the game was no more. Attention to detail is everything and your not meeting your customers expectations at the moment. Improve or lose your revenue stream, kind of simple isn't it?

I appreciate that isues with MS may have been a curveball but how long can that be used as an excuse?

2. Maler

Maler Member

Don't bother. It's the week-end. Nobody will answer for at least 2 more days.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the feedback! This is something I'll be bringing up with the developers this week!

4. Maler

Maler Member

If you didn't, you'd better, and FAST!
    Because it looks like the Legion of Tyr lvl 26 will be UNDEFETEAD!
    Just saying :)

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Maler the World Boss issue was discussed yesterday and the developers are brainstorming ways to improve it. No ETA unfortunately, but they are actively looking into it! :)

6. Maler

Maler Member

maybe erase 8 trillion worth of life ? for this one at least.
    for the next bosses, if you can' lower their health, make it so the last power attack unlocks at 5k or 10k players or let us hit with 20 stamina for more then 24 hours and so on.
    options were given by me and other players.
    you just have to listen.
    thanks.