world boss the phoenix not tough enough

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by froderick, Jan 16, 2011.

1. froderick

froderick New Member

:(The world boss is almost dead and theres still 10 days to defeat it !!!! Thats not cool it would be better if it was extended a little more, like give it a billion more health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think alot of peeps would agree its the best thing to do on viking clan and the boss feed is how we communicate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know before i said it was too tough but now its too weak

2. Apekiller

Apekiller Member

It's dead, it sure didn't last long.

3. skjold

skjold Member

You do know that the world boss is just something extra in the game.....right?

You know....one of these extra add-ons to keep ppl from actually risking something in a battle. Uhhh uhhh....somebody might just attack you back.

I have seen ppl at level 1500-1600 with only 2.500 battle wins. They just level up by battling bosses and doing boring card games. The rest of the time they hide away in the hospital gaining strength for their next raid on a boss. Farmville for 'vikings' if you will...

Anyway....the world boss will get stronger over time as it gets to higher levels. So don't worry...you will get your 25 attacks in one day and get the 3 skill points for the achievement. ;-)

4. REY95

REY95 New Member

the phoenix boss is easy, the big deal is the other world bosses in ZS, they are getting hard and sence the game is new there is not enuf people that could take them over, by the last day we have not done nothing to it, and the phoenix has been dead 6 days before

I think they should be ajust with the amount of people there is in the game

5. waldo1984

waldo1984 Member

Amen to that. I think they ought to increase the healing rate about 100 times over, just so everyone would be forced to fight.

6. skjold

skjold Member

Yes! Or even better make a rules saying that you must have 25 battle wins pr. level.

The level 1600 guy with 2.500 battle wins would then be set back to level 100 where he/she belong. :D