[PC] World Boss Special Attack Unlock Adjustments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

FYI, the World Boss Special attack unlock thresholds have been adjusted on both Facebook and KP MS server.

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

that is going to help out tremendously. i mean i havent even seen power atacks that strong on world bosses in a long time. thank you kano for the adjustment lets just hope that alows us to be able to kill the world boss in time now

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Kendall good move on putting this into the game however the problem still is there. When we have 5000 something players and we still need another 200 or 1000 players to unlock the next power attacks even after an adjustment is done that you guys just did it still will not help kill off bosses. Give the option of using the sliders on the world bosses. 5 10 15 and 20 attack. It will only be a matter of time if not sooner where you will have to adjust again to dwindling numbers on world bosses to get them defeated again. Just my opinion.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

sounds like a step in the right direction...will be interesting to see how it works out. Ty.

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

go here:http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?9428-Proposed-World-Boss-Change/page3

and scroll down to the last comment that i wrote. it will explain exactly why they cant just put the slider in and the way that i see that can help out for how to beat them. and yes i know it isnt the best idea but probly one of the more thought out ones that have been proposed.