[VC] World Boss Random Drops

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

How cool would it be if we all got random drops from the world bosses? You could base them on individuals' levels like the battle drops...well, not as horrible as that but you get the idea ;p

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Im having a tough time with this one. High levels already get screwed as the only battle drops that will help them drop at a signifigantly lesser rate than lesser drops that will help everyone else out. If drops that would actually help me dropped at the same rate as drops did for others...i would be ok with it...until then i will pass but not destroy the vote

3. Demonik1

i can understand your reasoning there but i look at it this way, any free useable drop is a good one to me and since the drop amounts would be very little due to only 1 attack every 4 hours, except the final 24, i dont really see any one person gaining a lot from this, its just a cool idea methinks that would bring a smile every once in a while

4. big john klad

big john klad Member

well for me it do's not matter as long as they are good ones

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I like it the way it is, I mean you can only attack every 4 hours anyway and the end rewards are good

6. alka

alka Banned

I have to agree with Linda. Besides, I would hate to get a bonus that levelled me and waste a stack of stamina, so this idea would worry me every time I did a boss as to weather I should clear out stam or not.

Not voting yet so as not to spoil rating.

7. Demonik1

the end rewards are GREAT but whats wrong with adding a little extra? plus the world bosses are getting stronger and harder to defeat and it would be a little extra incentive to get more people to hit it more often