World boss question

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Your Worse Enemey, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Your Worse Enemey

Your Worse Enemey New Member

I fairly new to Mob wars moved here from mafia wars there game got annoying as hell

My question is in zombie slayer there is 2 world bosses the bieber and then the other one

is there any other world bosses in mob wars other then NYPD ?

im a level 154 and i have attack the nypd 12 times and been there where it has been beaten over and over and over and it gets kinda boring just beating the same boss over and over

is there gonna be a new world boss or are we stuck with the same one for all eternity ?

Thanks in advance :D

2. Your Worse Enemey

Your Worse Enemey New Member

oh and to add a other thing in that the photo's are not working they just show a Photobucket thing saying the pix is not there

if i where you Kano i would not trust third party websites with that material

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Welcome to LCN! The World Boss for LCN was recently released but we will put it to our suggestion list to add another one.

We are disappointed by the interruption from our current imaging host. They are working hard to fix this issue as soon as possible. As a result of this issue, we will be looking at alternatives for image hosting and we hope to get moved over to a new one within 30-days. We appreciate your patience.