World Boss Fights

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ruby Rann, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Ruby Rann

Ruby Rann New Member

I didn't play for some time and now you have new stuff that wasn't here before like the world bosses. What I want to know is how do you get to fight them other than helping out your friends. The ones that show up on my boss page are locked unless I am helping someone else with theirs.

2. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

Welcome back Ruby, It's based on your current level, and clearing certain adventures/bosses. To date, the highest personal boss is the Woad Lord. Which is only available for higher level players, unless they share it with you.

If you're talking about the "World Boss", then it's on a timer. Only available for a limited time based on world damage it takes. Rewards are based on amount of hits/damage. It spawns approx 14 days later.

Feel free to add me. I'll be glad to help you. Cheers!

3. waldo1984

waldo1984 Member

Some thoughts ('cause I missed a lot of this when I first started);

- Each boss, in order, drops better and better gear, but requires more damage to kill. Each one also requires that you kill a certain number of earlier bosses or achieve certain adventures. I skipped a lot of stuff to go to the adventures and/or bosses that dropped what I wanted, and am regretting it now as the higher level bosses are off limits until I do a bunch of the earlier level stuff.

- When you join someone else's boss battle, if you click on the "rewards" tab, you'll see what gets dropped for people participating in the battle. A lot of times, you'll also see a "minimum damage" listing. As long as you do at least this much damage, you'll get the rewards listed.

4. Ruby Rann

Ruby Rann New Member

For instance: Right now on my boss page it shows amoung all the Coop Bosses, Phoenix (Level 3 North Midgard World Boss). But it is locked. Now I never did levels 1 or 2 of this. I wouldn't know how to initiate them. But there it is, plain as day. I have no idea why either. It just showed up one day on the page.

5. skjold

skjold Member

That one is a boss open for all to fight. Level 1 and 2 have both been killed by all the other players of the game. All you can do is wait for level 3 to 'come alive'

6. Ruby Rann

Ruby Rann New Member

Oh, I see! Thank you so much.

7. Eric - while there is a topic on world Bosses - can I ask why the world boss is not regenerating? Your response would be appreciated thanks

8. Jme

Jme Member

The one problem I have with the world boss fight is that it doesn't live long enough to get all the achievements for it, ie the number of attacks you put in get you better prizes and such. I have all the ones my level will permit on Myspace, but FB keeps killing that darned bird quicker than I can get to it, and most of the time, I'm right there when my 4 hour window finishes and I'm allowed to attack again, lol