World Boss Defeated

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LaScepter, May 4, 2013.

1. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Yes please Kendall, do follow through with this. Also, if the boss morphs into a new boss at a certain level it will also solve the problem of hitting old bosses and being rewarded with useless rewards & drops that are too small to use any more even if taken to Elite & Legendary. New morphed bosses would presumably have new and usable drops & rewards once again.

2. Do U Even Click M8?

Do U Even Click M8? New Member

You could use a Modulus reset for Co-op Bosses so that people whose boss levels are above whatever cap you set will just have a certain number (whatever cap you set, such as level 100) subtracted however many times is necessary to fully reset the level. There is a simple code function called Modulus (% in Javascript, not sure what it is in the language you use for the game) that outputs the remainder of the first number divided by the second number (Example: 152%5 outputs 2). As far as I know it's a fairly minor code insertion. Given this is more technical and I'm not sure how much of the coding side you work with, I would say pass this on to somebody who works on coding and see if they can experiment with that.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013