World Boss Defeated

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LaScepter, May 4, 2013.

1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

True, there is challenging and there is impossible.
    It's challenging to defeat the boss with stronger health each time. I don't see a reason for the boss not to receive an increase in health each time it is defeated.
    It is however impossible to get the number of players together which we need for the final unlocks. Too many have left the game behind and these people are sorely missed here.

I don't demand that the bosses get weaker or killed every time we don't manage it. But I hope that the devs will acknowledge the changed realities of the game. And there the fact is that we simply don't have enough players that will help with the bosses and, if the defeats continue, more players will simply leave the world bosses be.

2. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Another idea....Be able to Attack the World Boss more than just once at a time when it comes down to crunch time. If we could Attack it 2-3 times at Max we should be able to kill it without any problems.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I agree with everything you said. There is other threads on this subject where the devs chimed in and gave diff options. they were considering

4. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

LOL..well here it is again....an undefeated/expired World Boss...what to do , what to do ? ..I think from now on..(until a change happens)..I will only be hitting the... Legion of Tyr (Level 26 Aegir's Sea World Boss) & Naglfar (Level 5 Aegir's Passage World Boss)...until a fix or change happens with the 2 that we cant defeat ...uugghh i feel bad for those who hit the WB to gain the drops at the end...not just the exp which is what im after..what a bitter taste it leaves when all is lost due to no fault of ours !

5. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, the fb World Boss has currently about 50% of its health left, so I doubt that it will be killed.

The MS Kanoplay World Boss can already be written off, there's about 70% health left with only 714 active participants.

So, my plea to the developers is as follows: Please hurry up with a viable solution. We gave ample suggestions in several threads. And please, do finally acknowledge the changed realities of the games. We need the Power Attacks unlocked earlier, neither network will see the old numbers of participants anytime soon.

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

World Boss Defeat

I wonder who was defeated, all the attackers or Kano/Apps. My vote is Kano/Apps for making a feature that does not work.

So ...... pointing fingers ... make it work again! Or eliminate it.

The bug fix is simple: the internal attack mulitiplier should be modified so that an attack does more damage ... DOI DOI DOI!

Is that so hard????? Lay user say no!

So do it!

And put it in your calendar to doing it again in 3 months to avoid the public display ...

Or monitor the games themselves (!!!!) and if you see the world boss as gargantuan in health, remove a whack of it. That is what was done before!!!!!!!

7. Alex Mu

Alex Mu New Member

I think the stamina used in last day, should be maxed up to 40 stamina per hit every 15 minutes... This would double the number of last days attacks. I see it as only chance since the small number of World Bosses ( only 4 of them ) makes them grow them strong, darn fast...

Of course adding another 2 or 4 World Bosses would help a lot too and would also make the game more interesting again.

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Will take a look through the power attacks and readjust as appropriate.

What we are currently leaning towards is when the boss defeats the community it will drop back a level, so it should be re-adjusting.

This is a priority on our todo list!

9. LaScepter

Well... I guess the Facebook posts from Kano..."" You have just over 24 hours left to defeat the Phoenix! Get your attacks in now! ""....is the fix they have for a boss that still has 50% health left...and 24 hrs to die....they proved they dont care that those who DO hit them for the drops and that the players loss doesnt matter.....I will say....Im thankful that i have all the boss achievments for those 2 word bosses...Its a shame MANY dont and wont get the same ...Kano..what is going on..??? this really shouldnt be a difficult fix....:mad:

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Just re-adjusted the boss special attacks, will take a closer look at the max health.

We have this as a top priority on our todo, right now we are leaning towards when the boss wins that its level will drop down by one so that it will self-adjust.

We do care which is why this is a top priority and adjustments have been made for this one. :cool:

11. LaScepter

Thanks Kendall.....please understand the frustration that the players have with this....I was speaking up for those who think that its a lost cause...again...ty..

12. LaScepter

Also...I still feel the easiest fix for these older / stronger World Bosses is to give us the option of the 5 stam slider from the very start of the boss fight...this way you wouldnt have to dial back the strength of the boss...and it should be defeated faster and allowed to get stronger...

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Will take that into consideration.

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

No problem, thanks for continuing to raise concerns with the world boss we will get it addressed.

15. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

kendall, just a quick question about bosses any chance are own bosses will get reset after they reach a certain level as this will help lower level players in clan to hit them for rewards and drops

16. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Our bosses certainly need to be revisited. Something that may be interesting is having to get a boss to level xx before unlocking a future one. So basically that would give purpose and also essentially allow a "reset".

Or we could look at some kind of reaching a certain point and then regening into a new type of boss. The main issue is that there are people that have taken their bosses to the 100's of levels so doing a reset may not be that straight forward.

Good suggestion though, it is definitely something we need to take a look at.

17. LaScepter

I like the idea of it morphing into a new type of boss !!!! Adds a bit of mystery and unknown to the game...maybe a lil more excitemet for the game...But i do agree many of us have several of our bosses up in the 100's and its a bit boring to just hit them for the exp. as well as our lower clan cant even hit for the minimum damages sometimes..

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I also should have specified that the Facebook app page post regarding expiring bosses was not the extent of Kano's plan to address this; it was more of a way to remind people that there are World Bosses to fight who don't check the game daily!

Sorry for not making that clear, folks!

19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I am glad they are both dead in VC worlds I play. Am not in the crowd that does not care but do like a challenge as well v. a "gimme". Am sure v. purists, the vast majority of folk are happy to see them dead, know they helped, and got the end drops and the extra XP they felt deserved.

Thumbs up Kano for listening.

20. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Good Job

Thanks for listening. Some people just cannot stop complaining. Gimme Gimme Gimme. More More More.