[VC] World boss achivement

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Akkhunter1, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

If you get the final attack, aka the kill hit on a world boss you should get a achivement. Not very much else i can explain. And, there should also be a achivement for being the first to join into a world boss.

2. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

seems like 2 people ghost voted a 1... id like to know why people do that crap.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

10 from me your not always going to have the same 1st person and the same person to kill it everytime so there should be a reward of some sort of more experience pay out or gold something to that fact. Been posted by many before on this. Its a challenge to do it.

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me, achievement, reward, SOMETHING

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I suggested this right after the very first world boss died. Why?t Ifigured that Kano would have done this in the first place and I waited around on the first world boss to make sure I got the kill (which i did), I was pretty disappointed when i didnt get anything...lol

I think an achievement might be stretching it, but a big fat reward of XP, gold or a limited item would be nice. Why not? Its a lil more challenging than a free daily lottery ticket. 10 stars

I like the limited item idea, would be cool to have the actual world boss in ones inventory

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

some ideas dont require an explanation of a vote, i ghost voted a 10, i thought it was a cool idea nuff said

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

If someone voted a 1 its because you used the word "Achievement"

bonus, or reward would be the proper suggestion for this.

It seems nobody ever rates anything but 1 or 10 but me. For the reason I mentioned above. 8.

8. I think I am liking this idea. Maybe not a linked achievement but a substantial award or recognition should be given for the killing blow on a world boss. No often than this award would occur I think it should be along the lines of a level of XP at the least, along with the killing clan's name on the boss history as having killed it. I voted a 10 on the premise it would be a reward not an achievement.