Workshop/Blacksmith enhancements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Some enhancements to the Workshop/Blacksmith based on your feedback have been released today. There were many great suggestions from the previous thread and feel these are the most high priority changes, which include:
    • Ability to filter Blueprints/Recipes by Item Type and Location
      [​IMG]
    • Blueprint/Recipe filter as well as the Your Items filter will be saved for future visits
    • Upon successfully crafting an item the Blueprint/Recipe list will jump down to the item you crafted instead of returning to the top of the list.

We hope this makes crafting items a little easier for everyone. We appreciate your feedback so please let us know what you think in this thread.

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Tested it on Viking Clan, it's very helpful to quickly access mass-craft recipes.

Thanks a lot for this great update!

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Very nice indeed...TYVM!

4. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

It is 1000% better and very easier thx for the update kano

5. Purk

Purk New Member

Based on my crafting experience,
    Is it possible to buy warriors or weapons on the same blacksmith page without moving to inventory page?
    Why don't you display attack and defense of each items so that player don't have to click recipe details all over again?

6. WEEEEEE!!!!! :D
    You finally made it 1000 % easier/faster to collect items in workshop!! TYVM!! :)

Now let's see how long we need to beg ya to allow us to send out 100/500 gifts per day instead of the lousy 50 we have available now......
    I'm just wondering....Do you find it fair that we can have 1000 mobbies and then we're only allowed to send out to 50 of 'em??
    I think it really sucks!! :(

7. nik0las

nik0las New Member

nice work :)))
    but i agree femme we can help only 30 of them on jobs and send 50 gifts it"s socks
    can you change that pls to least 100 job help and 150 gifts ?

8. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

There was a poll taken for the gifting on the Fan Appreciation thread, the winner was the 6 additional familia members. I am not happy with 50 gifts either as I am in 30 familias and when I gift them everyday, I only have 20 gifts left. Maybe should be 75 gifts.
    The job helps should go to 50, not 100. 100 is way too much.

Very nice job on the Workshop upgrade. Thanks so much :)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  9. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

actually the job helps needs to be left alone but i agree that the gifts needs to go up also to maybe the same 100 gifts

10. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

things that would help would be a way to find out what the hidden blue prints are alot easier.

11. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Still have not been able to figure out what the spike club takes to craft it

12. nellie97502

nellie97502 New Member

Thanks for a great update. I found it this morning and was able to craft in minutes instead of it taking an hour!!!

13. matiascattaneo

matiascattaneo New Member

new blueprint suggestion

Hi guys! I think it would be nice to add a new blueprint for the ready autofill items! What do you think? Regards, Matías

14. Carol Anderson

Carol Anderson New Member

thank u it makes crafting easier

15. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

has anyone been able to find the right combination to the spiked club yet or any of the new hidden blueprints that came out after the paris boss came out.?

16. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

Very nice indeed..............

17. You could further sort the first dropdown (weapons armor and vehicles) by adding Elite and Optimal items. I'm typically working my way backward from my current city to the previous 4 or 5, and beyond that I do not craft the items that I don't need. However, Elite Honda CRX shows up in Tokyo, Elite Triad Cleaver in Shanghai, Optimal Handcuffs in New York...

This would help.