why is there nothing being done about multiple personalities in mlc --

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by David Law, Jul 11, 2011.

1. David Law

David Law New Member

why is this allowed in this game? it is too hard to defend against them when they have 3 of the same people under different names attacking you as well as there mobs it should be handled by kandos as this is one of there games

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

If myspace MW:LCN got cleared of alts, the game would suddenly lose a fair bit in size. There's a "We know yours and you know ours and there is no need to involve anyone other." - Mentality concerning alts in the game. Quite a bit like Mobsters, Mafiosi, Outlaw Bikers and other such people.

3. It would shrink down to two people....Eddie and Dolly, plus the cancerous rectal wart known as tyndall (but he is poop and not a person so still only 2 people) or whatever they call their primary accounts over there. That wouldn't be too fun now would it Dolly?

4. Quoted for hilarity. But i thought Eddie played VC. Playing the entire population of VC must take up more time than there is in the day, nevermind crossgaming. And i thought Dolly was a sheep. Or maybe that's the point, a cloned sheep. I see, nice analogy of tyndall anyway, i bet that's a right pain in the arse...

5. Eddie only plays his primary account..... everything else is an eddiebot, or a catbot.

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

If you suspect that a players has more then one account, send a message into support so that we can investigate further.

7. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Alts? I haven't seen any.