[LCN] WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO NEW RAID CONCEPTS SINCE FEB 16 FOR MOBWARS???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GATMAN, Sep 29, 2016.

1. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO NEW RAID CONCEPTS SINCE FEB 16 FOR MOBWARS???

Not that im big into doing them anymore, but the ones i do work on it would be nice to be rewarded with a updated weapon drop instead of the recycled drops from over half a year ago.

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I thought during last raid Kano said they had a new one almost ready but held off because of the holiday or something like that and here it is another repeat. Doesn't make sense.

GATMAN likes this.
  3. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Ten months since we last had this boss, so not even a year has passed since last rerun of this. Plus I am pretty sure it is the third time we see it.

Sry to say Rafe, but what they said were:
    "We were going to drop some knowledge early this week, as the plans were there'd be a raid boss change in time for today's Cult of Abomination. However, SOMEONE on the team had to get married this month and we wanted to make sure we had enough time to thoroughly test the feature first. Our current plan is an update on Monday, and the feature out by the VC raid on Thursday."
    Pretty sure they refered to the small box telling you if you were doing pretty good or great.

Rick B likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the last "new" Raid Boss was in April with the Arsonist.

At this time we have no plans to make new Raid Boss designs, but as previously stated we are interested in looking at ways to make the loot more useful in the future.

UNL Sassy Me and Gazember like this.
  5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't know how hard is it for KANO to make a 504 x 388 pixel resolution picture and pick 6 old limiteds and add a background to them to make a new Raid, especially when many stated, that they wont spend until a new one is out, but I am sure its easier to land on Mars than convince them about making any updates.

Anyway, the raids are more about making fast levels, and for who is interested in making drops, he can focus more on them every April, when we have the boss with best drops, the Arsonist

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

cause the new players have to catch up

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. Bocce

Bocce Member

Why should one care about new people catching up?

foxysiren likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Raids don't have to be recycled to "catch up". The achievements for them are practically worthless. And once you have max mob, favor points don't have much value, either, because you can stock up on inventory with raids without using favor points if you don't want to.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Because the newer players seem to be more likely to spend money on the games, at least that's what I've heard. The older players like myself don't spend much, or anything at all, anymore.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well it has been said by Kano that those that missed them get a chance to do the old ones, that means any new players get to do the old ones , when ever they join the games, we get to see the same ones over and over. Besides I was being sarcastic :p I don't care if they need to catch up, but Kano does, I feel if ya weren't around , oh well

UNL Sassy Me likes this.
  11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Honestly, I am glad that they don't update the bosses, this way I don't have to chase them all day :p

Erik Bergstrom, Kirsten and GATMAN like this.
  12. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I agree to a small extant, for me it's I'm glad I haven't been compelled to spend money in months on this game!

foxysiren and Kirsten like this.
  13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Then please, don't forget to give a like for Mi7ch! :D

14. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I thought that you were adding a delete to Boss Raids for ones who just join to make life miserable? This IS needed. Hope that this gets read by an admin. :)

MobMan likes this.
  15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't think the reason are the new players. They just dreamed, if they make 12 Raids, they can recycle them until the end of times and players will be interested.

UNL Sassy Me likes this.
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's not being added and I've said many times it is not something we can realistically do. Sorry! :(

17. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

So you are saying Kano is considering it and it is under development?

Just kidding. I can read and comprehend.

When I want to.

mi7ch likes this.