Why don't Bosses show up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nic21, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

There are times I put events on Bosses and group onto all Vikings. And I do see some ok bosses to attack, but then when I take a look some time later there is a very good boss that needs help with and it shows that they asked for help 10 minutes ago. But it's dead or has the top number of helps. So I wonder why they don't show up when I first look, but some time later. Because if the boss did show up, I would have helped with it and gotten some rewards, but the post shows up to late for me.

2. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

The same happens with the challenge helps and adventure helps. I go throw them from the past day and help everyone I can and then a hour later I look again and see people needing help from hours ago.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You need to put it on captains, or chieftans,cause you cannot help non clan, anyway, or use the job board for bosses,,those bosse you can usually join if the owner use the share with non clan,button., besides the fact that they get filled fast .

4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

There are times I am helping bosses sorted by all pirates or chiefs and, I hit all available then a lil later I go back again and here where it was not before there is a boss several hours ago posted to help

5. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think that has to do with the overall chieftains. If you have more then 1k players it goes through some sort of auto filter.

George Burd likes this.
  6. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

That very well could be I had never thougjt of that. tyvm now I have a reson to declan more inactives

Lasinagol likes this.