why does the number of counter attacks I can have keep going down?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by sln88, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sln88

sln88 Member

now I can only have 27 set up. It used to be more. why is there a limit anyhow?

2. Gavin

Gavin Member

Yes, the number of counterattacks you can have placed goes down as you rise in level. I currently only allowed to set 10 counterattacks at my level.

3. sln88

sln88 Member

thanks- do you know the reasoning behind this?

4. Gavin

Gavin Member

not really, but, most likely so the counterattack system won't be abused... as high level players with huge coinage could set 100s of counterattacks, plus at one time there was no reduction and players would have massive amounts of counters set for others.

5. sln88

sln88 Member

I guess I should have started counter attacking earlier. Now I am trying to get the achievement and the limit is making it a bit harder

6. yeah every 15 levels you advance you lose a counter i believe 10 is the minimal it will drop to otherwise i dont think Gavin would be able to set even 1.

7. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

The reason that counter attacks are limited

Must be so that your opponents can have the opportunity to attack a rival back. Once you get past level 500, you will notice that your fight list diminishes significantly. So if you have such a small fight list, yet still up to 100 counter attacks, you could never be defeated. This I am sure is the reason. And by the time you get to level 2000, if you really need counters, well then you're doing something wrong with how your Viking has been programmed/built.

The only time I use counters now is to annoy people. Otherwise I really don't need them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.