why does the BEGINNER DEAL END right before you get the UN sav

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by RJOWNER, Jan 16, 2012.

1. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

when i first started says beginner deal 55UN you got 3 items i was like cool i leveled up till i got 55 at 54 the offer still showed once i lvled up hit 55 and the deal ended i thought that was messed up. :(

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

This has been posted about heaps of times before.

The only way to get that deal is to either level slowly and do shooters till you get enough UN or buy UN.

You can not get the deal just by leveling up.

3. dont you start with 10 UN to begin with??

id advise dont spend those

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The deal stops once you hit level 35 doesn't it?

5. thought it was 55

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

It is a limited offer, surest way to get it is to purchase Favor Points to buy the items.

7. Thats how they wanted you to do it LOL =) If you want the items, Buy them :p your not going to have enough Favor points by Lvl 35 hehehe

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You can get them without buying UN. Just level slowly and keep doing the shooters until it gives you the UN drop.

I've said since the first time this was complained about, it's a scam.

9. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

still they should of posted that and would of and that is a major messed up part by kano i had 54 UN then once lvled up 55UN gone i didnt spend any at all just saved up all kano wants is money kano man come on either way dont care now love zombie slayer amazing

10. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

place that kano would make alot of things better be good:) thx for the answers guys