[ZS] Why are undead fights limited?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by slave, Aug 24, 2012.

1. You're just jealous :D

Pity Punch Kills isn't a recognised stat, I earned mine, along with a lot of deaths ;)

Unlimited undead attacks counting as fight wins... are you mental?

Denton, stop trying to control the game like you control the Arena...

2. slave

slave Member

i am the great and powerful oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. alka

alka Banned

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

Undead where not always counted as fight wins... It was after some revision to them that it was added into your fight wins.

now that being said... I like that the undead wins/losses are on the stats... For one the win/loss ratio shows how well you pay attention to your list, and know who you can and cannot beat.... For me, there are only about 2 people on my undead list that I cant beat so I just click thru them as fast as I can, and I only hit the landmines about 2 or 3 times a week lol.

2nd... It shows just how much you depend on those undeads too... Say half of some players wins are undeads, Makes them look sorta chicken doesnt it?

5. slave

slave Member

did you see the size of that chicken??????????????

looks like im going to be renamed super chicken.....

6. slave

slave Member

im thinking im number one on the world leaderboard for undead fight wins....

Undead fight wins 21,869 (and counting)

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

So slave, This didnt intrest you in the least?

8. slave

slave Member

only if i had more undeads would 20 per interest me, as it were right now id have less undead fights then than i do, and i wouldnt be able to win 25 percent of them, and 25 percent wouldnt even be worth doing cuz the xp is 1.
    i realize i cant be expected to win all of my undead fights, but if your stuck like dill is, he cant win any so unlimited wouldnt mean a darn thing to him.

almost like fighting those level 7's that try to take me off the list, you get 1 xp and one fight out of it.....
    thats worth dying for....

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

Well thats why I included the part for you to see people at lower levels... You would have a whole lot of undead targets in the way that i detailed.

hell even the level 3000s plus would have a decent list, much better than what they have now.

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

At this point I believe ones "undeads " still have to be within a certain range of ones levels do they not? That by itself can be a pretty limiting factor for some.....just as a high level has fewer rivals....they will also have fewer "undeads".

I dont have an issue with expanding the number of times we can hit "undeads"....but I dont feel it should be unlimited, if it were unlimited.....whats to keep someone from simply hitting the best one (xp wise) over n over again? At that point I guess everyone would only ever need one "undead"....the best one.....lol

My biggest issue with "undeads" is that they seem to disappear when I need them the most like when im trying to get my dailies done. I will have a small fight list and as I attack them for my GP the undeads will be there the whole time....as soon as i run out of live rivals I will hit my first undead and POOF....they all disappear. I find that a bit odd as Im pretty sure thats why undeads came about in the first place....to make up for a short fight list while trying to get GP

11. alka

alka Banned

With a 50% xp payout compared to the fight list ,1000 stam would not get you quarter of a level in ZS, so unlimited undeads would not cause any real issues there.
    Sitting there all day doing challenges would pay more.
    This is one of the reasons I'm done with it, except for finishing off a few achievements and killing a few guys...

12. slave

slave Member

even sitting there all day and banging away with 1000 stam on undeads would be incredibly boring. Not something id really look forward to, but it would be nice to have the option. As far as hitting one person all the time...duh, why would i hit anyone but the highest paying xp?
    im certainly not going to ever hit the one that pays 1 xp again....50 percent of max xp at best is really pathetic and thats if you have someone on your list that pays that (i dont), so when you only have 4, cant beat 1, one pays 1 xp, you only have two choices.

13. slave

slave Member

oh no you can still attack them, you just get zero xp for it.....how about that for a kick in the app....

14. Well Well... I learned something new from this thread. I had no idea that undead wins/losses counted as fight wins/losses.

I'm all for unlimited undead fights if the wins/losses only count towards undead stats. I don't see any problem with a player dumping their stam into the undead if thats what they want to do with it.
    If a player is a high enough level that their undead targets are few and if that player can't win against the few undead slayers they have available then there's no real point.
    I think Eraser has a good point... maybe the undead level range needs to be adjusted to give the upper - upper level players more undead options.
    I have a hard time ranking the thread. I'll rank it this way:
    1) unlimited undead fights (if the wins/losses only go to undead stats) 10 stars
    2) unlimited undead fights (if the wins/losses count towards normal wins/losses) 1 star
    3) Adjusting the range of undead targets. 10 stars

15. slave

slave Member

sighs....someday mid, when the only fight list you have is undead, that second one might be a bit different

16. I believe ya bro... thats why I have a hard time ranking the thread. I just don't have enough 1st hand knowledge to make an accurate decision.

17. Lance Mustang

Lance Mustang Member

No you really don't when I was level 300 I too would run out of a fight list eventually but they heal over a very short amount of time. I'm only level 700 suffering from very little to none and my slayers take a day or more to heal back up. there are maybe 4 active players on my list and they are usually offline by the time I am able to play. When at slave's level there is nothing there and it must take about 4-5 days for inactives to heal enough to be attacked once into the hospital. A level 300s fight list refreshes fast. I too could kill off my entire list even in the 100s but that doesnt mean I didnt get a refresh. I know you think you know what you're talking about but you really don't