[VC] why are none of the Ice Dragon or Vampire Wraith items able to be crafted into elite?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Hank Kershell, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

I posted a similar post in the Viking Clan section, but this will probably get more exposure here. I am level 2104, I have been playing 161 days, and right now I own 1,308 Mountain Heart axes from Ice Dragon Drops, and I use none, you may as well give me a big pile of #### that has 1 att 1 def, and it would be the same difference since they cannot be crafted into anything usable by any player that has advanced at all in Viking Clan, in my opinion this is a major oversight that none of the Vampire Wraith or Ice Dragon items can be crafted

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. These craft items are totally in need. Thanks 10 stars

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Wonder Woman said 3 months ago that they would come soon. I think it's been a long enough wait.

4. kayjay

kayjay Guest

totally agree with you 10 stars

5. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

not sure how such a big oversight could be allowed to go on like this?

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

All boss drops and adventure drops should be able to be used at the blacksmith. 10 stars

7. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

Update I now own 1407 Mountain Hearts and still cannot use any of them, or craft them into something useful

8. Maler

Maler Member

9th person to give it 10 stars. do we need at least 10 people to get this idea accepted ?

9. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

1 Throatguard (2570 owned)
    1 Dualfang (2538 owned)
    1 Vampire Hunter (2534 owned)

1 Boulderstone Armor (2761 owned)
    1 Mountain Heart (2653 owned)
    1 Mountain Guardian (2784 owned)

Just for statistic's sake. There are enough players who will have even more of these items and to them they're only junk, as they can't do anything with them.

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

here's food for thought...its obvious at some point they WILL be made craftable as all other drops before and after them have been. its not junk in any way. its more like savings bonds ;] im just as impatient as the next guy, probably more so haha, im just stocking up for the long haul...over 7k of each drop and counting :]

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good news everyone! There will be some Elite/Legendary crafting for some of these VC bosses coming very soon. Possibly this week (no promises) but at the latest will be out sometime next week.

Thanks for the patience.

12. kayjay

kayjay Guest

thanks smack sounds good

13. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

major awesomeness!

14. I'm not a frequent player of VC but this sounds awesome :D

15. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Throatguard...I'm level 178. Anyone know where I can get them?

16. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

its a weapon drop from the vampire wraith boss in asgard