[LCN] Why are Energy and Stam Boosts on a "Fixed" Once/22 Hours Instead of a Variable Once/Day

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rick B, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I work 44+ hours/week and my hours CAN vary. I am working a couple of odd shifts this week that will make it impossible to use my boosts anywhere near the normal fixed 22 hour pattern, which is normally 9:30AMish for me. I have to be physically @ work by 8AM tomorrow and the following day. I normally work 4 10hr+ days/week. So, once I settle back into a pattern, it is going to be next to impossible for me to get things back into a "morning" based pattern without an excessive amount of effort or simply not really using those for a day. So, I'd like to know what the logic is behind having the mob-based energy and stam boosts on a fixed once and only after 22 hours have passed period instead of a once/day anytime the player feels it is best to use it period. Hope I was clear and thanks for looking!

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It has been that way since the inception of the daily boosts, I remember when we played without even having them lol I have no issue, not sure if anyone else has issue with it.

3. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

"Just because we've always done it that way" really isn't an acceptable response when someone is pointing out something that could use some improvement. Players who work full time + could really use an improvement in this feature (especially those with schedules that can vary). I'm also fairly positive that players who don't work, but have some kind of emergency or other issues to contend with would also find such a change agreeable.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well it may not be acceptable for you it is just my feelings and opinion and experience ,I work and for me it is not an issue .

5. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Just my humble opinion but if it resets once every 22 hours wouldn't that mean you could use it the same time each day? Many things only reset once every 24 hours either from last use or from a certain time.

Kirsten likes this.