Who !

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by VikToR, Apr 11, 2011.

1. VikToR

VikToR New Member

The illuminati boss, who's idea was for that ? Why would you put Illuminati boss in Palermo, you could put that boss in Washington D.C. If most of the people know about them, and those who know they are in America they control everything from there. And I don't think that mob wars or the leaders of this forum/game are with them. It's kinda strange. [ Sorry for this but I am very interested about those SOB ]

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

We appreciate your interest in this group. The Illuminati are a recurring theme in popular culture. References to such an organization appear in many fictional works across many genres. The most well known appearance is probably Dan Brown's novel/movie Angels & Demons.

3. Red

Red Member

ThereĀ“s always the masonry too for dc .

4. VikToR

VikToR New Member

I know about them almost 60% and they are not good news, especially for the world. But the thing is that I don't understand why you put them in Palermo. I know in Palermo are Mafia bosses. Anyway it is a very interesting thing to talk about them and letting more people know about them. The world needs to open their eyes and see who they really are and what they are doing.