Who Wants This? Viking Clan Myspace vs Facebook!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric Maximus, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Oh well, it would take some coins, but I would bounty him, too. Okay, I might lay low for 24 hours afterwards, but I would still do it, just because. No one not in my clan survives an "add me" when he is in bounty range and I'm there to witness it. lol. Even if it is suicide.

3. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

Smart:)
    Btw- this thread was to re-energize an idea brought up about 6 months ago. Since Myspace and Facebook can now be linked as sites... it's even more intriguing.
    Again, my "slap together list" was made on 1/15/2011, with good intentions. In fact I was hoping more Myspace users were on it. Then again, even with the larger field on FB, I think the Myspace users did quite well.
    Trying to be proactive and positive = Having lots of fun ;)

4. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

LMAO, the AGs on MS are nothing to do with me Eric.
    BTW .. Add me.. do you really think that laying low for 24 hours would be long enough? LOL

5. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

ok , let me see if i get it , lol . we would keep the higher level account (in my case ,myspace) and that account would play on either facebook or myspace . the lower level account ( my facebook account) would be deleted .

but then i would only have one account to play .

i guess i could live with that as there would be more players to battle .

we could liven up their world boss feed .

6. Eddie

Eddie Member

I do not think think that having one account on myspace and one of facebook would make it illegal. Considering that it is on separate game networks it would be fine. But this is all speculation, would be nice to hear from Kendall on this.

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Mike Ketil has been successfully placed on the bounty list.
    lol - I have to stand by my principles. Okay, I would die a lot for this, but I would still do it. Sanity has left the building. And there will be a time when you have spent all your money on bountying me. And I would ask Jillian or Buliwyf Grimfist to get it all.

gene, we wouldn't liven the feed up, we would wreak havoc there and show them what carnage means. The fb boss feed would never be the same. Okay, it would be a hell of a party.

More and more it sounds like a real funny idea that would be good for tons of laughs.

8. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

Ahhhh, ok Mike, Hmmm was strange though, seeing that "AGs" guild on myspace, lol. Had to look twice. What's your first bounty at.. 4t?