[ZS] who decides names and words

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by funnyman, Aug 26, 2015.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

so for some time ive seen people getting banned left and right including myself.... often for words taking outta contence or misplaced words where the meaning isnt really as bad as kano thinks. so i ask this kano why dont you try and take what is written in wc a little more lightly, and maybe its time you look at who the persosn reporting 1 k times a week is. Meanwhile it seems you allow pretty much and name in the game, i for one came a cross a person who used a name a " Genicide" and that word might be misspelled but the meaning still is there and that is just wrong in so many ways. but its allowed so i wonder what will be allowed or not seems its left and right whats ok ................:(:(:(

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If something is reported by a player to kano, via the chat or a ticket about a name or a word, then they take a look at it. Otherwise it is not being monitored, yes the filter can be a bit frustrating giving time outs, that is temporary,but that is not a ban. WE all know what we can say and not say, what names are appropriate and what are not. why not just act like adults and not cross the line . Ultimately who decides they want to be cute is on the player who is crossing the line, IMO

3. funnyman

funnyman Member

so ask an english man, a twat is an idiot in american terms but yeat a ban worth in kanos minds, these are things kano use there times on because some people in the game is going after people outside the game.

4. Kirsten

No that is not the definition in american terms, that word is a derogatory term and is offensive to women.A twit is an idiot. What happens outside the game is no on Kano, it is on the people doing it, if it gets too bad on Fb then block the person, and or report them to FB

5. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

Most adults curse so we are acting like adults!!!!!!

6. Kirsten

well then up yours lol

cooterbrown likes this.