Which Blacksmith items do I craft?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bubba, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Bubba

Bubba Member

So here is my opinion on which ones to craft and in the order that I would stockpile them. Let me know if you would change the order or which items you would craft.

Ships
    Imperial Warship *
    Water Taxi
    Sampan
    Corvette
    * Prison Transport uses same item, but has lower stats. I would rather build a higher stat item from the gift that is used by both and the two recipes unlock just 40 levels apart which I think is a small enough gap that you can hold out on crafting the Prison Transport.

Weapons
    Old Tyme Sniper Rife
    Rusted Hook
    Snap Flashes
    Silver Spike
    Shadowry Cutlass
    *Twin Blade is used in Rifle, so that is why it is not on the list. Captains Coat uses an item that is used in a higher recipe so that is why it is not on the list

Mateys
    Mardi Gras Beauty
    Gambler
    Silent Assassin
    Ministrel Maiden
    Juggernaut (this one you buy unlimited amounts, so buy up to your max)
    *Wise Old Spirit is used to make Silent Assassin, so they are not on the list, but you should make them.

Hopefully this gives you an idea on what to save up. Ask for the gifts required for the items (see other posts for recipes if you are not able to craft them yet). Do the adventures and attack the bosses required for these items.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

A good guide. I don't often craft Ships (unless the items used aren't needed for another recipe), but your overall reasoning is sound.

3. for mateys im surprised wise old spirit isnt there.its fairly easy to make provided you got the ninjas for em and has higher atk than minstrel maiden

while i see the silent assassin there you cant make that without the wise old spirit

4. Bubba

Bubba Member

That is why they were not on the list, I will edit to add the note.

5. bogrog

bogrog New Member

Im still at the lower levels so...
    Snapflashes use silverflint lock pistol a hard to come by item so you will never make many, Deck Clearing Musketoon can however be mass produced.
    Corvette consumes lion figurehead but before that you can mass produce Coast Guard.
    First matey you can mass produce is Oceanic Pilot
    I think for those just starting up these are the 3 you want to aim for

6. Bubba

Bubba Member

If you are just starting up, I would concentrate on the blacksmith items you can mass produce (either gift does not get removed or you can purchase the items needed), but also look at the forums to find the recipes of the higher items and start building your gifts for those items.

7. kabutee

kabutee Member

OVERALL - cool nice suggestion on which to craft

BUT - i don't totally agree. i think what we should ask first is WHEN to craft. because all recipes has benefits. depending on Level and what we have on your inventory already. if an item wont give us any added stats don't but it doesn't mean you will never craft it. Eventually we might.

there is also the question of WHO. this will depend on how pirate is build. If pure cagematch build dont bother. if your a battle build its a must.

HOW - now theres a question of how do we know if we benefit to craft an item. Thats when we do the math. hihihihihi.:D

CHEERS sorry for late post on this thread. i read it late.