Where do you send reports of bugs??

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by hancoool, May 29, 2010.

1. hancoool

hancoool New Member

Guys where do you send reports of bugs??
    I cant find any emails where u can send them if you know please tell me so that i can report my bug...

2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If you are a MySpace user & your bugs are regarding Viking Clan - List them here in this thread - The moderators send them up to the developers.

3. hancoool

hancoool New Member

Thnks 4 reply But..

Thnks 4 reply But.. I did posted the problem on the post but didnt get any response...
    My post was :
    I have problem with the loading of invite page..
    it keeps on saying that it is loading but nothing appears for me to invite new friends...
    is this the right place to ask for fix??

4. Cass

Cass New Member

new feed problems

Since the feed was updated, I have only been able to see my own feeds - for up to 18 days earlier! It's useless to see my own requests for help, boosts, or call for elites, and I can't see any one elses any more. Using the feed filter didn't fix the problem of only seeing my own. I really hope this is fixed soon.

5. Gavin

Gavin Member

That's weird as the new feed system seems to work for me and many others. Could there be something with your myspace/fb app settings? or you may need to close the app and then log back in. The improvements in the feed does filter well.

Hope it starts to work for you.

6. enslave

enslave New Member

arming special items

I can't arm my specialty weapons because the myspace sponsor link blocks the list. i have done the weapons only too. i would hate to delete anything and rob my armaments from army.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Are you still having issues with the in-game feed?

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

How many friends do you have and what internet browser do you use?

For users that have over 3000 friends the inviter can get fairly big which can slow down some browsers, we may have to make a change to the inviter where it only shows the first 1000 friends and have an option to show more or something like that.

9. enslave

enslave New Member

sponsor links

Is anyone going to acknowledge my post?

10. Eric

Eric Administrator

Im not sure what you mean by myspace sponsor link, can you attach a screen capture of the problem to this thread, or give a more detailed explanation of what you're seeing and on what page. Also can you let us know what browser you're using.

thanks.

11. enslave

enslave New Member

when i scroll through my weapons under special. the items at the bottom i want to arm are underneath a sponsor banner. i cant get to them. unfortunately im not very computer savoy. a good portion of my items are under it. the banner is a link to another site. i also use firefox
    how do you screen shot?

12. enslave

enslave New Member

13. enslave

enslave New Member

14. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

@enslave - press the middle scroll wheel down on your mouse.. you should see a 4 way circular sign on your screen.. move down with your mouse.. you should be able to scroll through to the end of the weapons..

@Eric - this has been going on for quite some time..

15. enslave

enslave New Member

4 wheel scroll wont even highlight to use on the page

16. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks for the screencap, we'll be posting a fix for this shortly

17. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

What would you need to highlight for?

18. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Should be fixed now, we increased the canvas height 2x, let us know if it is still cutting out for you.

We plan to add some more sorting to this page to help you find what you are looking for.

19. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The issue is still there.. perhaps if there was an option to scroll within the frame?

20. enslave

enslave New Member

i cant 4 way scroll to work, and the problem is still there