where can I request help for bosses.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by annalyn, Feb 8, 2011.

1. annalyn

annalyn New Member

there dosen't seem to be a thread for help with bosses adn it won't let me most URL's in messages so how can I request help for bosses?

2. are you on facebook or myspace?

you can post the url in messages at least on myspace it surprisingly does go through.

or you can just hit the ask for help button above the boss picture.

3. annalyn

annalyn New Member

taht only goes to friends though and I think most of them don't play anymore.

4. you have to be in clan to attack bosses or part of same guild.

5. Rookie411

Rookie411 New Member

How do I get this Yeti boss to level 10

I have been trying for forever to get this yeti boss to level 10 to get 3 of 3 achievements. It is stuck at 2 of 3 and says I need 9 more ppl to increase. I got the 9 but still nothing.
    Any ideas please

6. what?

it doesnt matter how many join your boss battle.

you can take the boss alone and get it to lvl 10.

not really sure whats going on here......

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Most likely? People that are a bit confused and didn't read right, Atheistic.

For the Topic: Requesting Help for Bosses is done with the "Ask for Help" Button. People will join, maybe ask some 1500+ players who are online, if they can kill it for you, if no one joins or the people don't really hit it.

And how many join your battle will determine what kind of Power Attack you can use. Especially on higher bosses, the first, or second, Power Attack bring a nice increase in damage and xp payout.

8. Rookie411

Rookie411 New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the responses. I will continue to try to get him to level 10 and get the 3 of 3 achievements

9. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

You will have to kill the boss 9 times for it to be at level 10. This will take AT LEAST 20 days. Once you kill it, it has to recharge for 2 days before it can be fought at the next level.