WHEN did playing become an elitest game

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by So what, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So what

So what Member

appreciate that you can and do randomly change the goal posts

but the arena was ment for fighters with no fight list ..so you got people to join

now when they changed their game play ....you then swap the arangement and make it that you have to spend to play
    and now you want only spenders in

sadly it wont work ...when its not value for money ...a thing you forgot about
    yet again you will pop up when u realise that the vast majority of people that play with one account ( not multipal accounts to gain kills ) will no longer find the arena value for money

shame on you

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

Its even greedier than the Hired squad... Does kano really think people are going to pay roughly 10 times as much money for each level?

Was the money they where getting from each arena not enough? It seemed to be enough to pay for the development of an entire game.

Totallly unfair to newer players as well... They wont be able to gain as others did when they hit the sweet spot. while others before them where able to gain so much.

Im not spending any UN on this crap, I could get just as good if not better XP by attacking bosses... Ill be hanging on to my UN for a while to see if kano changes thier mind about the XP. I feel sorry for anyone thats sucker enough to spend UN on this arena.

If the arena stays at this sort of XP, ill never spend another dime. Nor will I even waste even my FREE un on arena.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have not heard of any changes , guess there is some possibility of some kind of glitch in the arena, but unfortunately everyone will have to wait till kano gets in tomorrow to get a answer :(

4. slave

slave Member

believe me, this is no glitch.....

this was a purposeful coding change

5. slave

slave Member

it really is quite a shame

they were taking arena down the wrong road when they slowed down the attacking then slowed down certain accounts to prevent them winning

now they are giving the arena to the poor suckers who will have to pay hundreds or even thousands of un to try and complete it
    all for the bonus reward of 75 un, and no levels to speak of

after all is said and done and people see how badly they got used in playing this arena, i can hardly believe anyone else will bother
    the cost to compete in arena now is measured in hundreds or thousands of un

and who is going to blow 200 dollars on 1200 un to win 75?????????
    and be rewarded with 15 levels for doing it.....

good luck with that
    maybe their new game needed a quick cash injection and since they are a small indie company (whateverthat means) they decided it was best to sacrifice zombie slayer to pay for it...

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

Someone is at kano house right now... There is ALWAYS somone there... Thats why when the game goes down on the weekend, or late in the evening, it gets fixed...

Thats the Reason kano give for not giving euro players better arena start times, as they needed to be able to have someone there to slap a bandaid on it if need be.

I am about 90 percent sure, slave is right. This is a fully intentional change,

I HOPE KANO WILL LIE, SAY IT WAS A GLITCH AND CHANGE IT BACK

7. im the beast

im the beast Member

i hope ur right tim.....

I HOPE KANO WILL LIE, SAY IT WAS A GLITCH AND CHANGE IT BACK

8. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I'm getting better xp from undeads than fights in the arena :p lol

Shady

9. So what

So what Member

I only get 103 undead fights a day ......you lucky thing

10. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

SHAME ON YOU KANO! I did not realized the XP range has been changed until I spent 600 stamina and got probably 30k xp! That's it for this arena. People( lower level) said they were not affected because that's how much they always get per attack. Of course you were not affected because your "XP needed to level" is 10 times smaller than mine! KANO, if you just can't stand seeing high levels always dominating the arena, why don't you make the arena just for someone at level 1k and below. That would been much better for them. duh -__-

11. Survival Streak 0

Lucky you, I get 40ish :p

12. DragTheWaters

DragTheWaters Member

This is probably the last straw for me...I can't take the changes, for the worst, any longer. There seems to be no thought process for the "adjustments to game play" that occur. It's incredible to think that a small group of people can create a decent franchise, watch it rise to make a profit, then destroy it by making change after change that drive people away. It's not unprecedented...so many companies have gone through this lack of real leadership and daring...just to have it crumble around them, asking why it happened. It happens because they disenfranchise their loyal base. The bad news for Kano is, we all have other things to do. It's not like we can't find something else...but, we want this to work...and yet, we're saddled with the idiocy that rages within the group...completely unfortunate.

Let me guess, it was a bad test again? Or, something was configured incorrectly? Or, we just aren't seeing the full effect of the change? No, we all see it. It is what it is...

13. Survival Streak 0

lol

[​IMG]
    (same target)
    something is up

14. slave

slave Member

nah you criticaled on the loss....

15. Survival Streak 0

a really close loss merits more than double xp than a win?

16. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Hey everyone, we have not intentionally changed anything with the Battle Arena since the last arena, and are looking into reports about XP reduction now. There are a bunch of different threads about this issue, so I will be closing them down, and directing players to this thread: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?9534-XP-issues-with-the-latest-Battle-Arena for any additional discussion about the issue.

We appreciate you all letting us know about this, and we're looking into it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.