when are you save from Axe Slap?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Ulrik, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Ulrik

Ulrik New Member

Hi I just get it several times, that I can´t attack, can´t be attacked, but then axe slaped to death.
    Can somebody explain the calculation, till when you can attack, be attacked and axe slaped, please.

I really dislike it to be killed, even this is only a game, but I would like to avoid this.

2. Maler

Maler Member

it's about the health bar. when it's really low then you axe slap and maybe kill. if one time isn't enough, then go again. ;)
    hope that helps.

3. Ulrik

Ulrik New Member

Hi Maler,
    sry, but no this doesn´t help...
    It´s normal when you are low in live, that you can be killed.

But when I´m low in life, then often I can´t attack or beeing attacked. But a Axe Slap can kill me even when I only have 300health out of 8500.
    Why is it possible to be killed by an axeslap but not by an attack at this point?
    Where is the point I´m safe against Axe Slap? When I try to attack/axe slap someone and he/she is in hospital, why is it possible that I get killed with such a low health that I´m in hospital, too?

4. Maler

Maler Member

the axe slap deals a percentage of your life. at 8500 health, a 300 damage axe slap is normal. me, at 20000, i've dealt over 1000 damage with an axe slap.
    once you're in the hospital you can't be attacked anymore. even though you're in Valhalla, you don't receive damage.
    you can't die from dealing an axe slap, lol. you can die from an attack, when you have low hp, and your opponent is way higher level than you.
    the best way to avoid axe slap deaths is to stay online all the time:)) or try to keep your health just under the 20% limit, that keeps you in the hospital. That way, you can survive at least 3-4 axe slaps.
    don't know if i can explain better than this.

5. You can be attacked until you're put into the hospital.

You can be axe slapped at any time by any player. Each player can only axe slap once per hour.

It's a way to kill players who are protected by the hospital.

The only way to avoid this is - as Maler said - stay online 24/7 and keep yourself healed.

6. Ulrik

Ulrik New Member

Ok, that´s clear to this point.
    But when I want to hit a player with an axe slap why did I get sometimes the notice: You can´t hit, as player is in hospital?
    This is confusing me!!!

I can be hit by several players with an axe slap, when I´m in hospital, but I can´t slap someone who is in hospital?

I have no problem, to be hit to death, when I´m aware of it, but why isn´t it possible to slap other, who are in hospital? Are they dead? Did they have 0-100 health?

7. jon french

jon french Member

Think its a notification error, rather than in hospital it should say currently dead.

You can enter the hospital two ways.

One is to fight players/bosses till below 20% health - then you are in Hospital but alive and open for slaps.

Or you can be outright killed by players or boss and are dead and not open to slap. If you dont heal you stay in hospital until your health rises above 20%, you are in hospital but still dead at the time.

kano should change the notification to clear it up really.

8. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

You can slap a player is in the hospital. However, if they are dead then the message will come up saying "PLAYER is currently dead and not accepting Axe Slaps at this time, please try again later."