what's the maximum clan size?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by icedfate, Jan 5, 2011.

1. icedfate

icedfate Member

I had assumed it was 1000 but I'm seeing players with over 1200, does anyone know the limit?

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

1000 Friends
    1000 FP Clan Members

3. waldo1984

waldo1984 Member

Just for the benefit of those who (like me) didn't realize this...

Maximum usable clan size is whatever your level is. To clarify; you can have up to 2000 chieftains, but if you're level 500 (for example), you only lead 500 of those chieftains into battle. The other 1500 (if you have a clan of 2000) are standing on the sidelines, watching you fight.

Note that the battle report does not reflect this; it'll show that you used 20000 total warriors and 10000 total weapons, but if you look closely at the amount of damage you do and the advantage you have over your opponent (or the disadvantage), you'll notice that it doesn't change if you have 20000 total warriors or 5000.

It's extremely misleading, and took a bit for me to see this (with help from Skjold).

4. dnaleves

dnaleves New Member

so I assume this works both ways then. In other words, when we go to the battle list, even if it says the person has over 1000 chieftans, we click the name and see what le are and thatvel they is the true number we will have to worry about fighting. that would explain why i was beating some much larger armies at the lower levels.

5. saracon

saracon New Member

Cheiftain Missing

Hilo All. I have been playing for some time now and have had few issues but I have been working on enlarging my clan and have had no issues with gaining members but they are not showing up as chieftain. I am stuck at 1040 cheiftain. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had any issues with this and what to do about it. Thank you.

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

There are limits to the number of friends and hired chieftains that you can have in your clan. The 4th topic down in the FAQ goes into greater detail.

7. saracon

saracon New Member

cheiftain

So if I am level 1200 I should be able to have 1200 cheiftain from what I get in what I read. I am over level 1040 so again why do my new members not show up.

8. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You are only allowed 1000 friends and 1000 hired chiefs to battle with.

Click on (Chieftains 1040) then click on 'Chieftain Tips' a popup should come up.
    If you have 1000 friends the message will say
    ;
    "You have reached the maximum of 1000 friends in your clan. You can earn an additional 960 Hired Chieftains from The Gods."

It may be that you haven't reached 1000 friends yet. If you have already reached your 1000 friends then you have the 'option' of adding more Hired Chieftains.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011