What's going on?!?!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Armageddon Hisham, Apr 2, 2011.

1. [B]Well here it is...i can't ask for help on a boss, an Odin challenge, a quest, a gift, elite chieftains or the ester calender without having the page scrolling up by itself and 2 seconds later jumping to the homepage without the help request being passed through...it has happened countless times b4 but gotten resolved in almost an hour by itself, however it has been happening for almost 10 hours now!!! it's beyond annoying!! Really appreciate it if one of the moderators provided me with help or checked this issue out.....thnxs in advance.[/B]

Level 1994 Skald Viking
    Armageddon The Ferocious Lord,

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  2. ummm anyone there?? really need help with this, it's driving me crazy!!!...

Level 1994 Skald Viking
    Armageddon The Ferocious Lord,

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

You waited only 2 hours. Text in bold is hard to read. Are you using Facebook, MySpace, or Hi5?

As I said, it's hard to read, but it sounds to me (just another VC player) sort of like the "Your session has expired, returning you to login" message that happens after awhile. You get automatically redirected to the home page.

4. mmm no that's not it, there's no expiring of what so ever, simply when i click the request for help button, the page scrolls up and sends me to the vc homepage...i'm active all the time so page didn't expire...there must be some kind of problem, cause i've seen posts a long time ago with the same subject

Level 1994 Skald Viking
    Armageddon The Ferocious Lord

5. and ya i guess u'r right i should wait a while to get a response...but it just drives me crazy, can't post help, ask for a gift, ask for help on an adventure, elites, calender..nothing!!

Level 1994 Skald Viking

6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Facebook, MySpace, or Hi5?

I think this should be in the "Bugs" section. That way mods will notice it is an actual problem.

7. facebook bro...and thnxs guess u got a point, will wait and see b4 spreading this issue everywhere and annoying everyone lol

Level 1994 Skald Viking

8. Reorx

Reorx New Member

This BS happens to me from time to time. Usually deleting history, cookies, etc. and restarting the app does the trick. Have you tried it?

9. i hit that delete everything button (history, cookies, temporary files...) and it all worked like charm!! that's all it needed ?!? thnxs a lot bro!! :D

Level 1994 Skald Viking

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Whenever there is an issue with posting a feed or invite through Facebook, if you get a weird redirect it is likely an issue with their Javascript Library which can happen when they push a bug out which is why your issue was fixed by clearing out your cache.

This is one of the most frequent issues we have. If clearing out your cache/cookies does not work then usually with time Facebook fixes the issue.

11. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Be sure to do it regularly.

12. Thank u for ur help guys really appreciate :D, and kendall thnxs for explaining why it happens :)

Level 1997 Skald Viking