[VC] What's going on with RAIDs?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by CazG, Jan 28, 2016.

1. CazG

CazG Member

First there was RAIDS starting Jan 27, now it's changed to Jan 28. Next I find RAID posts in job boards. Now I know there was a halt on RAIDS however found a RAID posted 37 mins ago? What's going on???

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Straight from news feed
    The Raid Event that was supposed to run on Thursday, Jan 28 opened a bit early. We'll be closing it down, but all Bosses opened and keys earned will remain for the players who have already accessed them. Raids will resume as usual tomorrow morning at 9 am.
    Wed Jan 27 9:31
    and post #9 here> http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/tgit-viking-clan-development-news-jan-18-22.18450/#post-151172

mi7ch likes this.
  3. Mi7ch???
    Okay, I started on one of those raids that got started early yesterday, it finished today, I went to collect, it is not there, went to the bottom of my regular boss page, it is listed I was in the raid and says; Go collect on the raid tab.......I went to the raid tab, NO BOSS!! I put a bunch into that raid, what happened to my reward? ......

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please check again, it might have been in between one of our fixes so you may have missed it. If it is still not there, please contact Support, they will check and see what rewards you have missed out on. :)

CazG likes this.
  5. Thanks Mi7ch.....
    After reloading 3 times it just popped up....Appreciate your quick response! :)

mi7ch likes this.
  6. Morgar

Morgar New Member

I have the same problem as Angel. Have reloaded around a 100 times, still not able to collect the boss in the Raid section.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Can you please send me a link to your profile and I'll get this fixed up. :)

8. Morgar

Morgar New Member

Fixed now. Thanks for the quick help mi7ch.

mi7ch likes this.
  9. Anne Thorg

Anne Thorg New Member

Mitch, I joined a raid yesterday and only did a few hits/heals but when I go back to get minimum damage done it says "This boss battle has the maximum number of helpers" and won't let me do any more. I show up on the "Most Damage" tab but not on the "Most Healing" or "Total Actions". The list of who joined is fine up to 23rd, then another 23rd, 21st, 24th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th.
    Can you help?

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Alas with this issue I can't from here. You will need to submit a ticket to Support if you have not already.

Anne Thorg likes this.