what % of health is needed

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, Mar 11, 2011.

1. once someones been killed what percentage of health must they reach to not be dead

[​IMG]

the thief here is not dead there is health there.so why cant i pistol whip him or bounty?

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I don't know if it's a percentage...I think they are "dead" until the player heals. Maybe it keeps the player from being repeatedly killed while offline.

3. not true.this thief before hadnt healed his survival was still 0 when i was able to list again

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I mean, say I make someone mad. I log off and go to bed/work/whatever. That player, X, places a bounty or whips/slaps me to death. I am dead. I cannot be attacked.

While I am gone, my health recharges a fair amount, and player X decides to bounty me again. They cannot. I am safe.

Consider this: it keeps you from bountying a player and then hovering on their page waiting to slap/whip and kill...again.

5. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

20% health. Then the person is alive again.

6. thing is though i know this thief wasnt online healing when i listed the 2nd time.so i know this isnt the case.

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I answered your question. *sweatdrop*

20%, I know this, because I often enough use this on FB.

8. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

LMAO Nice play on words! BLOODY FISTED REBORN EVIL DEATH WILL CLAIM YOU has just been attacked and killed. Seems like he's saying you're dead that's why you can't kill him. lol