[Forums] What is the point with FIVE gifts on your wish-list?? :(

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by FEMME FATALE 666, Aug 8, 2012.

1. After some joker in LCN convinced you that we seriously needed the "Accept All Gifts-button" aka "Lazy-Arse-button" i've been struggling real hard to get the gifts that i need the most!!
    I keep posting/screaming for gift #2, 3, 4 and 5, but if my friends use this annoying "Accept All Gifts-button i can and i will ONLY recieve gift #1 *SIGH*

Before we got this annoying button, you would ALWAYS get the gift on your wishlist that you had less of when friends returned gifts...Could you PLEASE do that again, if i can't convince you to remove "Accept All Gifts-button??

Would also like to know, now that we always get useless gifts added every month, how it can be that we still need same gift to 3 or 4 of the blueprints instead of using some of the useless ones??

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

the accept all gifts has been there for awhile now, should not make a difference when accepting, them, if people send you one they are just prob gonna send the # 1 gift, it is easier, my suggestion would be to change the order of the gifts your want and also send out the gift request post, that I what I do and it works well.:)