What is the best weapon in the game

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Randomoinkbomb, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Randomoinkbomb

Randomoinkbomb New Member

K i'm level 511 and i'm wondering if there are weapons that can do 100 attack later

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There are a few, such as Limited Items (which are purchased with Godfather Points) or Loyalty Items (which are purchased with Loyalty Points). There are some Drops or Crafting items that come close much later on. The items that you can gain from doing the Calendars also have decent stats.

3. meezy

meezy Member

For you man, its all about gifting, crafting and boss drops. Gifts are almost everything when it comes to crafting. YOu pretty much have to stay ahead of what you need to craft. YOu go into your stockpile and workshop. Check what is needed for the next craft. If there is any question. you can check one of the threads here and it will tell you what the mystery ingredients are...

4. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I'm don't understand why the crating helmets in Palermo would have a higher att/def than the mechanical suit in Miami, it should be the other way around!

[​IMG]

Helcomm

29 Attack

33 Defense

[​IMG]

Mechanical Suit

27 Attack

31 Defense

Unless the mechanical suit will be re-crafted later with a higher att/def but for now - doesn't make any sense!

5. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Crafts aren't always worth crafting... Just seems to be the way it is...

6. Drawgth

Drawgth New Member

The difference is, that the Mech suit is crafted of Job item & Hellcom of Boss item. The Boss item crafts are always stronger than the Job item crafts (at similar lvl of course)

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

interesting. so generally boss drops are better than crafts at any particular level.

8. Drawgth

Drawgth New Member

Boss min. dmg kill reward drops (dont mix up with attack drop items) are stronger at a lvl than Job drops.
    Also the crafted Boss min. dmg items are stronger than crafted job items.

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

so what's the point of crafting then? can't i just get a bunch of boss drops and not worry about crafting? just wondering.