what is annoying in zombie slayer

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, May 29, 2010.

1. friends that just join the app being auto added to your clan with no invite sent

2. cesarr

cesarr Member

My picture on myspace doesn't show up on the leaderboard like everone else's.

3. your picture have offensive content thats why is not showing there
    the same some one have picture its showing FU and its not showing in VC also moving pictures is not supported with Kano Apps Games ....
    that's your picture from yourspace :D

Attached Files:

4. cesarr

cesarr Member

That picture shows up in mob wars though.
    What about this one, could it be added to leaderboard:
    [​IMG]

5. well that picture will be stretch vertical way if thats what you want :D and after you change pictur will take 3-4 days till show in game apps ;)

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't believe they can just add the photo solely for the leaderboard. You may want to change the settings in MySpace for this app " Allow this app to upload photos & videos" to see if that fixes it. I have mine unchecked. It only pulls my main profile photo. Once you make the change it may need 24 hours to take effect.

7. cesarr

cesarr Member

This one show up on mob wars, though.

8. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The settings may be different for Mob Wars than Zombie Slayer. Also, keep in mind that ZS is a new app going through a lot of changes. So little things like profile pics may not show up right now. :)

9. cesarr

cesarr Member

Another thing is that i post help for a boss fight and no one helps, i ask my friend if its showing up in squad feed an he says no.

10. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

This is such a new game I would imagine many don't have a lot of stamina to fight their own bosses let alone help others right now. I know this is something I struggle with - not enough stamina to fight my own bosses.. - right now I'm just working on getting my energy all the way up to 1000 - i'm a little over half way there though! :)

11. Barral

Barral New Member

being attacked is annoying

I know part of the game is to attack other players, but give me a break! On the other KanoApps I play I'm attacked every now and then, but on this one, it seems every 2-3 minutes I'm attacked relentlessly. How can you EVER get the award for deposting 10 million let alone 100 millon when all you CAN and EVER spend your HARD EARNED cash on is healing so you can continue to fight bosses?! This is very annoying. And besides that, I see when I am attacked it's by ppl who are 2-4 levels higher than me! This is getting so annoying in fact, I am very much considering not even playing this app any more. If I cannot continue to advance, there seems to be no point in even trying.

12. i have the same problem when i start some apps and i was just learner that time so this game is made on property weapon upkeep calculation also if you add more like 250 health and when you attack boss you can emty all 60 stamina and no need heal and if any one attack its only 1 lose and so its game for thinking - brain training and at the end of day you can be come really strong and everyone will stay away from you and also revenge is sweet after all :D

13. KNIGHT

KNIGHT New Member

Whats Reallyyy annoying to me is..unlike Viking Clan..when your squad sends you messages..you dont get a new messages icon pop up in the upper corner..to let you know you have them.I try to to check messages often but..seriously..who wants to be constantly doing that?Please guys..Kendall..put in the new messages Icon..so squad members can see when their squad sends.Sometimes we can help each other out a lot more..if we know we are needed sooner. :)

14. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks for your feedback knight, we are currently developing the private messaging alert system and it will be available in the coming updates to the game.

Eric

15. cesarr

cesarr Member

When in boss fights where you do more damage and someone who has done more attacks but less damage gets more XP.

For example:
    Player 1 does 26 attacks and 208652 dmg
    Player 2 does 50 attacks and 85826 dmg

After the boss is dead, the rewards are:
    Player 1 gets 371 XP
    Player 2 gets 391 XP

And in summary:
    Player 1 has dealt 208652 dmg and taken 1184 dmg in 26 attacks, gaining 1481 XP and 1914341 coins.
    Player 2 has dealt 85826 dmg and taken 509 dmg in 50 attacks, gaining 1558 XP and 1573396 coins.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  16. das

das New Member

join me new to the game need more playersfor any game you play

17. KNIGHT

KNIGHT New Member

your welcome..and Thank you Eric for a prompt response..I like the app..and you guys are doing great.