what is a bully in a fighting game?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Apr 22, 2013.

1. ben

ben Active Member

there it is folks no such thing of bullying in a battle game...

2. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Then perhaps you should play in, Myspace PC and really see how some play their game. If you did, I would definately agree with, TP on your being the voice of reason...until then...not so much :)

Additionally, I am one who doesn't feel that being attacked on an attack game IS bullying but when it is done to punish many innocent bystanders because they aren't bending to your wishes, it is.

So there you are folks, there is such a thing as bullying in a battle game and I haven't even mentioned the lengths "some" go to by making profiles and entire armadas meant to degrade and hurt people personally. tsk tsk tsk

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Same thing goes on in fb.

Oh yeah I play there to.

Even if fb's level 20k+ went attacking a little for no reason its not bullying.

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  4. big john klad

big john klad Member

ok ok all good points ,but as far as it go's there is no bulling in a fighting game just some really high levels who like to be big jerks an fools an bounty player for stats an thats all they are doing ,witch is just game play ,so i say you guys just keep it up because it an you just don't matter to me as a player for death is just a stat ,

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It is all in your perspective, if you feel bullied, then for that person it seems like bullying, but again it is a game, you do not really die, you have a heal button and if you think on FB it is not wild and wooly and about as nasty as it can get, ( not as nasty as it was in a Zynga game I played for years) where I cut my teeth on creeps behind keyboards,, this game is really a walk in the park compared to that game. But people are targets on FB for many reasons, some not their doing but mostly their own fault for not ready the game help section or running their mouths all over the place.

6. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Linda, you are absolutely right...it is a game. What you are refusing to see is that, TP asked "what is a bully in a fighting game?" If he had asked, is attacking and/or bountying in an attack game bullying (?) then my position would be different.

For you to suggest that it is a walk in the park when people use peoples personal information in order to hurt them over a game is ludicrous! That IS bullying no matter how you try to colour coat it! And then to suggest that it is their own fault because they run their mouths? Really? Sadly, and because of your justification on why people get bullied allows bully's to run rampant on social networks. How about taking a stand against, rather then bending to a bully...your children, should you have any, may thank you one day!

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

What you are referring to is something outside the game, and we are talking about IN the game, if what you are talking about , which is a shame, but that is something that police or some authority should be consulted with, we are talking about IN game, not outside the game, I hope you would advise who or whom ever this happens to , to report this to the proper authorities. I know what TP was referring to.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
  8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No one should give there personal info out bout anything....

If someone gives there info out and then everyone finds out then its there fault for giving there own info out in first place

9. ben

ben Active Member

Bullying in a game=no such thing.

i agree 100%...

Gunpowder sorry if you cant see past your own nose...

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You obviously have a history with some player/s and this is not the place for drama personal or otherwise, I have no idea what you are referring to we were having a conversation about bullying in a game.

11. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

What this is, or should be is a place to debate the topic of the thread. Even if I didn't have history with some of the players I would still state my opinion. You see, Linda...I oppose bullying and that is the topic, right? And it was I who had no idea what you were talking about when you suggested I call the police? I still don't, in fact.

12. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Thank you, Linda for this >>> Screen shot info http://take-a-screenshot.org/ Screen shots had been taken before you decided to delete posts...have a nice day :) And bullying in a game = such a thing

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If posts were deleted it was because they violated the TOU one way or another

14. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

As does Bullying violate the, TOU. And shouldn't, Linda be explaining this and not you? She is the moderator, right?

Anyhow, at the risk of "running my mouth" or what one deems as causing "drama" for respectfully expressing my opinion in an open forum, I shall bid you adieu. See you on the flip side.

15. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

what i find funny about this entire thread is the fact that at one time TP complained about being bullied himself but now that he has bought his levels and very few can fight him back he says that there is no such thing ...than you and have a good day

16. LINCOLN-ECHO

LINCOLN-ECHO New Member

I only see two and half people defending bullying they must be bully's. Boy wish I could spend my hard earned money and move up but NO thats not how its played is it . the game is a game arrgh its about getting the loot and guess what you too can have too much and start bnty rampage. A wise man once told me just nodding your head does not row the boat put that all together and tell me what i DID WRONG K

17. LINCOLN-ECHO

LINCOLN-ECHO New Member

++WOW well SAID++ stop the violence stop the shame lets have two groups one for bullys one for normal people who want to interact with people and are not scared to come to school oops mean play.

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's a FIGHTING game.

Violence is part of a fighting game.

19. Solomen Kane

Solomen Kane New Member

I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, I see you copy and pasted my post, I am assuming you read it? Attempt to read and comprehend what has been written, then maybe you could respond with something more enlightening, if that is possible. I am sure if the persons that it is directed have read it they comprehended it perfectly well and have absolutely no response to it because it is correct. As I said before, a fight is a fight whether its bullying or battling, its all good with me but there definitely is a definitive difference.

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not really.

Battle games are designed for battle regardless of level difference.

A 9k attacking or bountying a level 300 is no different than if that 9k is bountying a 11K.

Same thing.