What do YOU enjoy about ZS?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AlterEgoT, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Nah its not : forcing, Its how you call it nice. Its Farming. And yes people love to spend Punish people every hour. Just because the can. This guy have zero energy perhaps 200 stam at most. And all he got is dmg and def. So to get past this guy you need to level up faster. its just his build to taunt you. And its working. I`m past 3000 now and yes i get my ass kicked here and there. But i`m doing the same to other players that are "weaker" i`m not bully but i can if i want to.

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

The only people I've ever seen folks want to quit are the ones that take trash talking to a personal level or who have been stalking and harassing someone outside of the game over a game.

Will they go after you with a vengeance? absolutely. It's more noticeable on KP2 due to the lack of filler players. Everyone is spotlighted in our little group and it's easy to become a target.

The thing is, it's a game that was originally designed with descriptions and tips that say grow your squad to become powerful. So a lot of the game was initially built on building the best squad with the best skill allotments. To complain that they did a good job building their squad so they should be punished is really counterproductive to the point of the game.

That being said. There are folks in the game that will help if they see someone being picked on without cause. It's just not always a quick retaliation. And much of that support is lost when folks get mouthy in wc. I cannot tell you the number of times I've been working on truce or the best way to help out when someone goes into wc and says something that makes me say oh well kill away.

that's my 2 cents anyway. High level doesn't equal bully automatically. A lot of times it's a 1 time event and done. other times it's a prolonged war between factions. still others it's gamestyle. Some fighters look for reasons to go after other folks. It could just as easily be randomized havoc. If they've taken the time to tell you why you were targeted you've gotten more than is due in a game designed to test who is stronger in each area.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. AlterEgoT

Oh yeah meant to add. yes there are level sitters who are there simply for 1 stat or another. level out of their range if they are too much of a pain.

the leaderboard is pretty much a joke at this point the stats have been so manipulated as to be unrecognizable.

4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I like the stupid things you see/notice on a daily basis :p be it someone talking s**t in world chat or just seeing something out of place like [​IMG] next to Lottery in The UN after just reading "Draw # 1240 (Estimated Next Draw in: 9 hours )" :)

The Navigator, AlterEgoT and Xextreem like this.
  5. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

*Spoiler tree lmfao

6. Crazy Dragon

Crazy Dragon New Member

[Your Max Health is low compared to the boss's. Increase Max Health to take and deal more damage per attack.
    Dogsledder (Level 14) Max Health 47950000]

What level would I need to be to get my max health to compare to 47 million?

7. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

47950000 well around 150k hp. For max dmg.

8. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I have quit playing on facebook because of higher level players,had one player 455 levels higher then me punching me every day all day,posted for boss help in the world chat and higher level players starting punching me for it,asked a question in the world chat and got killed for it,asked higher level players if I could join there squad and they punch and then listed me.I dont care what Kano says thats bullying,I dont and wont put up with it in the real world and for sure wont on a game.and no I dont run my mouth in the world chat,just ask for boss help or questions other then that I NEVER say anything in the chat,heck I dont even say much on these forums,anyway to answer your question what I like about zombie slayers is fighting boss's doing outbreaks and the calendar's,I like the outbreaks most.

9. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i punch and have listed players for posting boss links in the WC, there's a job board for that ;) as for questions and invites i don't personally do it but know a lot that do...it is a fighting/killing game and some look for any target they can find...

10. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

its not that hard to ignore. Just do not use the same (play style over and over again) this will make some people happy and love to bash you every day. If you give up now then why playing in the first place? people quiting for what ever reasons the can find. Quiters do not servive in this kind of games. And in every pay to win games.

The fun factor for me is the spend tons of money in this game just to beat me. (trying to kill) and i lmfao roflmao there asses of how bad the are. And yes the are bad. (to be smart people playing less then 1000 days and have way more levels do more damage and you can not kill them) yes those kind of players <pay to victory way < this kind of players get easly borred if the are going to fail later in this game. Unless there is a scripts to cheat there way to victory. Still its fun if i level up without spending zero money (or un). Seen many people quiting because the are addicted to "power" leveling.

11. AlterEgoT

You know what I miss? Real honest to good faction wars. Not Kano faction wars but when factions would fight/list it out for a prolonged period. Lists were flying and everyone was having fun staying active.

The Vault achievement killed a lot of that
    The selected opponent already in a fight killed some more
    and the delay killed what was left.

It's a pitiful version of what it once was and has been highlighted as we've talked is there is no longer enough people playing healed for any one to have fun.

folks that like action are bored and try to instigate action
    folks that like the quiet clicking are feeling bullied since they can't fly under the radar in such a small setting.

Wish i knew the answer.

Best I can come up with is:

• trick up the healing timers. Who needs to heal faster these days? Those that heal hit the heal button, those that don't stay dead for 2 days or until a level up where they immediately dive back into the hospital.

• New countries or new achievements with the bosses and outbreaks if the graphics are too much.

• Get rid of the delay. It's an epic fail.

• Put the HL back to where double claims are possible. Were they really such a problem that we had to make the list so unusable?

• drop a few more properties in for the smaller ones up to say level 2k. No way can they compete with the 1trillion bounties floating around.

I'm not sure any of that would fix the lack of excitement over the game these days but it's all stuff we find frustrating. (well most of us, I suppose hiders wouldn't like the health timer thing)

Not sure that it helps any to offer the suggestions especially since it's not submitted in the ideas forum but maybe some dialog we can come up with something to bring the fun back into the game to put in ideas.

If we just want to click buttons with no challenge we could play solitaire ;)

12. Survival Streak 0

Something else i enjoy... breaking wheaton's law via the my enemies raid bosses lol people go absolutely mental when you kill their party :D even crazier when you do it a 2nd time and absolutely ballistic when you find they've made it public over on fb too...so you can do it all over again :D
    The walkthrough warns you about letting just anyone in ;)

13. AlterEgoT

ROFL you realize how many threads in this forum are around just to stop you on that?

Apparently the intro of careful who you let in just is not sinking in.

Although killing rb crashers is great fun. So while it can be irritating when you've dumped a bunch into something and it dies. I don't really mind if the person heals. but alas the dang spoilsports won't even heal. How dull is that?

14. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

less and less...

AlterEgoT likes this.
  15. Survival Streak 0

Stupid things that make you laugh like a child :cool:
    Like when a name looks funny when cut off in the rivals..
    [​IMG]

16. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

I like the new outfits for level 100 characters. It's a cool feature and I just noticed it.

17. AlterEgoT

sadly. quite true :/

18. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Some people leave other stay and new ones take over its the way of life and how games in general works.

Still i like the game. And i have allot of work to do. So for me its still a lovely (toilet game). Not joking i only play on the toilet lol.
    And the only time i play is the 30 or 40 min calenders. Or faction war/arena sins that is not on the mobile version for some reasons unknown.

19. AlterEgoT

TMI

20. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

I enjoy catching a hl when its over 80 trillion

AlterEgoT likes this.