What do you do to prep for arena?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eraser, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

I was just going over my battle arena checklist, Just wondering if any/everyone jumps thru quite so many hoops to set up for battle arena.

6 days of daily stamina rewards
    4 helper keys on calander+key for that day
    Daily stamina boost ready
    4 rockets available 4 targets left to finish
    Have world bosses Ready to hit when BA starts.
    GamerPoint rewards
    Level up on full stamina, only before hitting my world bosses.
    offen have World bosses ready to collect.
    Have saved up +50 favor points, and then buy 50 more.

Then...

Run disk cleanup.
    Clear browser catch.
    Make sure there are no scheduled task for that night (like my weekly defrag)

Then

Make sure I have fresh mouse batteries on hand.
    Fresh pack of cigarettes
    some kind of snack
    big 1 liter drink.

and sometimes, A beer in the fridge getting nice and frosty when its all over.

Whats your Pre-BA ritual like? :D

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I equip my defense items and enable start in defense mode :D

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah that was about it for me, SS, but not even joining them anymore , Eraser you are a pisser LMAO I am always fighting with some noob in every game everyday, I don't need no stinking arena lol

4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Eraser, mine is similar to yours in that I save up my stam dailies, world boss, faction season, and FW rewards collections. I haven't gone through the trouble of timing out my boosts since the first few arenas. My collection time is normally timed in the evening so the only arena I don't have them for is the 1pm (eastern) start. I also don't hold up challenges for arena or world boss attacks. One thing I do that you may not is only use my calendar keys for arena, I rarely use them throughout the month.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Same LOL, and don't watch arena.

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

mainly i try to remember the right start time haha i used to do all that crap when it first started, then scaled it back to just saving up about 30-40 fps....now i dont do anything but make sure my dload is in before it starts and use daily reward and stam boost and maybe a refill then go into dmode when my stams run out

7. slave

slave Member

i used to save about everything you could save, in addition to pounding every boss i could find the day off the arena and stash xp onto those to be collected during arena, even saving the bosses i helped on and collect them during arena, i used to save up at least 200 un for each arena, but with the problems with the video provider, we dont seem to get as many videso as we used to, so now all i do is save up whatever i can thats handy, spend my stam, level up, use my boosts, level up again, spend my faction reward, level up again then do what streak does, go into a lengthy defensive stance and ride the 3 hours into the top 20

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I just show up if I can

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

what i do is this if i know i am avalible that day:

save up at least 5 days worth of daily stamina rewards
    save my daily bosts
    save up dig 2 or 3 challenge shovels(keys)and use them once i rund out of stamina(use them first)
    save 15 FP (because i expect to gain 5 by the time i use all of the other stuff and play in arena)
    start in defence stance

so that is what i do if i am able to playin the aena but the only thing i dont like is when i am able to participate and then am about to use my first boost then some guy kills me, that makes me a little mad lol. but if that does happen then i just use the rest on bosses.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Step 1: Wake up.
    Step 2: Go to the bathroom.
    Step 3: Have a cigarette.
    Step 4: Make some coffee.
    Step 5: Turn on computer, log into the game, and find out that I'm dead.
    Step 6: Sigh.
    Step 7: Do something else.

That's about all the preparation that I can commit to. Not as many hoops as others, I guess.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LMAO Big Time Jared :p

12. Optimus

Optimus New Member

I do the exact same thing :O

13. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Try drinking a smoothie made with chicken liver, grapes, mead, and asparagus.. then make a helmet out of tin foil...

14. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Enter and hit everyone in sight and keep killing until i put myself in defensive mode and ride the wave down. And kill some damn snipes also along the way.

15. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

nothing..... Its always in the night in my time so I can never play it or iam dead the next day. So for me its a waste of time.