What compensation is available

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AlterEgoT, Jul 29, 2018.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

For those of us that spent the last 7-9 years working for the things you are now gifting to the new players?

What stats are you gifting us to make up for 7 years of trying to get the achievements with 41 that you are now handing out at the door to folks that still have fight lists?

What xp are you gifting us to compensate for the extra xp that we fought for often PAID for in refills that you are now gifting to players?

What skills are you gifting us for overcoming the hireds being dropped in and now everyone has them?

What health are you gifting all of us that have built our health only to have boosted health dropped in?

What are you giving US the ones that have been here for all these years paying your paychecks?

Kano, you've continually taken away from what we can do.

Seems demanding doesn't it? For us to request all this?

I don't expect a bit of it. We signed up knowing the rules can change. But morally how RUDE.

Could you please pretty please at LEAST get rid of the stupid HITLIST DELAY?

We finally get wars to break out like the old days and it's done before it can go or totally skewed when folks go get their non players to show up and do the catching and the side that plays your game honestly, consistently and throughout the day can do nothing but watch.

We get a location once every 18 months or so. We complete them in about 2 months and wait. Our fightlists are now useless. The bosses are pathetic with levels out of this world. The xp from events is pitiful in relation.

Could we just have our Hitlist back? PLEASE?

We are called bullies and thugs day in and day out by these accounts who show up thinking they can attack without repercussions because we are bigger and it's not fair. Then they level right on up to us with better items and few bumps along the road while we had to wait to open outbreaks until we had the cash.

We've worked within the difficult leveling system for 7-9 years to get where we are. Please either quit with the money grab and work on locations instead of pretty little items and how can we get people to go past level 500 or give us our hunting back. (or be really cool peeps and give us both)

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I feel your pain, :( the catering to new players in the games, period needs to stop

DeanTheGreat and AlterEgoT like this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Good luck with this one, there is a changing of the guard based the older player base and the newer player base.

DeanTheGreat likes this.
  4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Well Said on that Alter Tell em like it is...

EDIT: I gave this a 5 Star wish i could give more...