[Forums] whacked mobsters

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by 08Armydoc, Oct 16, 2012.

1. 08Armydoc

08Armydoc New Member

I'm almost at level 1800, and most of the mobsters on my fight list are much higher than I, and I can't win against them (or I'll hit them once, and they'll be overly retributional and hit me 20 times....) - so I try to stay away from most of them.

I've found that over the past 2-3 weeks, I very rarely have whacked mobsters to go after, at least at first. Occasionally the whacked list will pop up if I level up, or if i check back a few hours later, but this doesn't happen often. Is this a bug? Particular to my account? Anyone else having the same problem?

Please help if you can!
    Thanks

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

You get a certain amount of whacked mobsters
    All depends if u do them all in one sitting
    If you havent got them hidden and you not seeing them very often
    I would mail into support

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There is a thread about this somewhere... If your fight list is full of active healthy players that are online at that moment (both in-range and out of range), you won't see any whacked mobsters... they only show up if your list can't be filled with active players... I run into this every day, and it's very annoying, but I believe that Kano has already said that they are not going to make any changes because they want to encourage PvP fighting...

I found it... http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?8042-Fight-List-Changes

You can either lose the fights on purpose just to get your gps in, or check back every so often when some of the live players are killed off... I believe that the fight list refreshes every few minutes, but you may have to leave the game and then come back for that to happen...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012