[FB] Whacked Mobster missing

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The Ice Queen, Nov 12, 2013.

1. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Hiya,

For 4 days now, I have been searching for my whacked mobsters. No sign of them.
    As there was the Movember Calendar and Syndicate Wars, we were on and off all day for Friday - Monday.
    Each time, I clicked to see if my Whacked Mobsters were present, each time, they were absent. Over a long long period each day... 7am-11pm MT
    I've tried being healed and looking at my fight ist, being in hospital, eyes crossed, standing on my head, drinking a glass of water.. nothing works.
    I've asked others at my level (2310) and above if they still get them. I thought maybe they were no longer available after 2295.. but each say they have access to them.
    I am sure my fight list is getting sick of seeing my name on their feed.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Very strange. 2 things I can think of: if there are a large number of healed players, you won't see whacked mobsters on your fight list until the number of healed players is reduced. Also, check on the right hand side of the fight list page and make sure that the box next to "hide whacked mobsters" is not checked. Other than that, I don't know what the problem could be...

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm quite perplexed on this as well, I'll see if I can get some answers! What network are you playing on (Facebook, Kano Play, Kongregate)?

Additionally it's worth pointing out that if your Fight List is full of alive players then you won't see any Whacked Mobsters. Living players always take precedence over Whacked ones when the game populated the list.

4. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Thanks Mitch,
    I play on Facebook.
    They have returned sporadically.
    New strategy.. hit them all at once when I see them :)

I guess it was just the Movember Calendar/Battle Arena, Syndicate Wars you had going over the long weekend. It must have encouraged the mid-level players like me to all be logged in.