Well that sucked!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared, Aug 20, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I agree! Is anybody really buying LBs load of crap anyhow?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Attacks 197
    Kills 0
    Wins 498
    Losses 819
    Biggest Attack 1,821,150 damage

Does that look like someone using a search feature in a gang?

3. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

LB you said yourself all you did was attack enough to keep from losing the 15% so that really shows nothing

4. EXACTLY our point. You keep harping on people "ganging" up on a lower level player, even using the search feature to find them. And yet, here you are, part of a "gang" attacking the OP all at once, yet you say you weren't in a gang. And the fact that several people attacked him all at once doesn't mean he was searched out, but more likely was spotted by several others at the same time when he had low health and they all swarmed him. Not as a gang, since they probably were NOT working together. Your argument doesn't hold water, LB!

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I guess I'm the OP? lol... I think everyone is partially correct... I do not believe that LB targeted me in any way, I just showed up on his battle list as he said... he attacked me a number of times and then stopped, when he could have easily taken me out... other players attacked me as well, but I don't believe it was coordinated in any way, just one of those things... I don't always agree with Jillian and Polish, but at least in my instance (actually in all of the arenas, for me, anyway), I do not believe that I was searched for and targeted by multiple players on purpose... I suppose that this happens, but I really don't think that higher level players are searching for lower level ones, except possibly in the case of personal grudges outside of the arena...

6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

Jared you are correct higher levels do not have to search for lower levels because they are always on the fight list.

7. WHAT??? You don't always agree with us? Blasphemy!!! Just kidding. It isn't necessary to always agree, but I do thank you for your honesty, whether you agree with us or not. Once in a very rare instance, I don't agree with Polish either. But I'm always right. LOL JUST KIDDING!!!

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

i here ya ....and appreciate your candor. Im not saying that LB was part of a gang.....just pointing out how he likes to make everything out as if it was and how easy it is to misinterpret things if thats all your looking for. This happens when someone is over zealous in their push to bring about change for selfish purposes

Sorry for your lack of fortune in this past arena.....hopefully things will work out better next time around

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I doubt it... but that's just the way the games work... just like everything else in life, the strongest have advantages... I'm just getting what I can when I can... drops and levels are good enough for now, I don't really expect to have a realistically do well in any of the arenas for a while... but I would like to stay alive for more than 20 minutes! lol