[PC] Weekly reward war tokens in place of speakers

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by BitterSweet, Sep 2, 2014.

1. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Many players said many times those refills cost just to many DJ and less and and less accept to use any to armada wars . Not only that the final reward is not worth it they cost 3 times more then a stamina refill . So my idea was ...why gave on weekly reward 15 speakers ...wich so many of us never use , why not give a tokens refill . So will motivate players to get daily on for those weekly rewards plus will get some life in the armada wars .

snapper and TheLoved1 like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They cost 3 FP for 50 tokens , which is apples and oranges to compare 10 FP for a stamina refill since everyone gets a different refill depending on what their stamina is. 1 star

3. BitterSweet

you have a max of 300 tokens what you can get a refill on 50 cost 3 DJ , a refill of stamina 100 % is 10 DJ ....that means stamina refills cost you 5 almost 6 times lower then the tokens. Many players just don't do on refills because they just cost to much .

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes but depending on someone's stamina even the 100% can be nothing much or out of this world, what you or anyone else gets for those 10FPs is a different amount of stamina , where as everyone has the same cost per token as everyone else,as it pertains to the game.

Westcoast Gurl and Jared like this.
  5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i think they should raise the max from 300 to 500 and refills cost the same but give you 100 per

kevinmalo likes this.
  6. BitterSweet

It doesn't matter how much stamina every player has Linda , the %%%% are the same , most players prefer to use stamina boost in place of tokens refills , heals give crap exp so less and less players choose to heal in game wars , so to make the wars worth playing and battle again i would say give something worth for it. Getting lower cost on tokens we tryed and Kano wasn't interested ...well maybe this is a good solution. I would say make a option to choose like you choose for your boost and even speakers or even war tokens, i have so many i lost count and many players like me

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

2 from me i dont agree with the idea but i think that there should be some reward for a complete week already posted an idea for that a while back. but getting token refils for it i feel is not a good idea. also world chat should be free every other platform it is just not FB not sure why, if i had to guess though its probably money lol

Kirsten likes this.